1972 Datsun 521 SOLD...

I am looking to sell my Datsun 521, really love this truck but it has to go. It has an L16(rebuilt head) with a dogleg 5speed, 32/36 Weber carbs and an electronic distributor. Runs and drives great. It is lowered about 2 inches, and has a Flowmaster exhaust. Also has a towing receiver hitch, If you need to tow a very small trailer I guess. Gas mileage is awesome, I have made several long trips without any problems. Paint is original will come out nice if its buffed and waxed. The body is solid, it has some surface rust on the floors but no rot. The truck is overall in good condition, the seat is torn up other then that interior is straight. The seat belts have been changed to the 620 shoulder belts. Everything works electrically. Tires have good tread. It has 4 wheel drums, the brake shoes were changed by the previous owner, need to be adjusted a little. Can't think of anything else at the moment. I have a clean title in hand. Looking for cash only. Asking $2000Firm

Btw the truck was washed before pics were taken. Water looks wierd in the pics for some reason.

UPDATE: I just did the brakes and adjusted the carbs. Truck has no problems, just a torn seat. Price is $2k

DSC02557.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were closer, not kidding, I would buy this. Good luck on the sale (bump)

Thanks

just bought one real cheap but if you get desparate PM me with your bestest price :)

Pm Sent

They are original i believe.

That is the kind in my truck but the passenger one is ripped. Nice looking truck ya got there.

I need some parts for my 521 if you know anyone:

tailgate, valance, door locks, front hood emblem, datsun 1600 emblems, and headlight trim pieces. If you know anyone that has these send them my way. Thanks.

That is the kind in my truck but the passenger one is ripped. Nice looking truck ya got there.

I need some parts for my 521 if you know anyone:

tailgate, valance, door locks, front hood emblem, datsun 1600 emblems, and headlight trim pieces. If you know anyone that has these send them my way. Thanks.

Will do! bump

Interested in the truck.

Im in socal so id have to take the bus/plane to pick up.

dont have a lot of cash atm, but let me know what the best price you can do

is,and ill try and scrape up enough cash to make a deal happen.

Thanks for your time.

Pm sent

Very interested in the truck and tried to message you but youre unable to receive any new messages. Just have just a few questions for you.

-Whats the best price you can give me if I fly up to Seattle to pick it up?

-Will you be able to meet me at the Seattle Airport? I honestly do not want to rent a vehicle when I arrive since I plan to just drive back.

-Will this truck make it back to San Francisco? You mentioned you have made a few long journeys in it, whats the longest distance you have driven?

Please message or email me when you get a chance kenneth.giang@yahoo.com Thanks!

-Ken

Very interested in the truck and tried to message you but youre unable to receive any new messages. Just have just a few questions for you.

-Whats the best price you can give me if I fly up to Seattle to pick it up?

-Will you be able to meet me at the Seattle Airport? I honestly do not want to rent a vehicle when I arrive since I plan to just drive back.

-Will this truck make it back to San Francisco? You mentioned you have made a few long journeys in it, whats the longest distance you have driven?

Please message or email me when you get a chance kenneth.giang@yahoo.com Thanks!

-Ken

Emailed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.