1972 Datsun 521 SOLD...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend hans is interested ....he has the blue sedan we ar building .......he tried to reach u through your craiglsit add... and now hes asking me to reach out to you on here .......so i am, answering your fucking messages he has cash in hand ......we are in olympia.....

Talked to him over the phone!

Tell Hans to get this!!!!!!!!!!!1800$

Im sure it will be a better rig after you guys get it.

True..true But i do have to say its in pretty decent condtion tho

well did u guys schedule a man date or did u sell a truck.....like we need another truck but i think he regrets blwoing the first 521 apart then getting a 510 that pretty much trumped the progress of the truck....

He said he was gonna talk to his wife and call me back today...then schedule a time

last time, take the offer......dont get greedy....if u cant drive to federal way for a full pop then i dont know what to tell u....obviously the other offers havent been up to par...hate to lose cash in hand over some gas money....

last time, take the offer......dont get greedy....if u cant drive to federal way for a full pop then i dont know what to tell u....obviously the other offers havent been up to par...hate to lose cash in hand over some gas money....

oh, i told him it was fine, texted him 15min ago. hasnt replied yet. But i get what u mean tho...

no mo fo sale... this bitch now resides in thurston county stay tuned for a few mods....this will b a daily while hans other 521 gets finished...and the 510's that we lazied out on for all summer

thanks for meeting us this morning..7 am...glad it worked out ...by the way i didnt say at the time but nice kouki...favorite model and favorite color....i mean if i was to buy a 240 it would be that...or a s13 with a non jdm front end conversion

see ya soon,

self proclaimed internet dickhead...jrock4224

no mo fo sale... this bitch now resides in thurston county stay tuned for a few mods....this will b a daily while hans other 521 gets finished...and the 510's that we lazied out on for all summer

thanks for meeting us this morning..7 am...glad it worked out ...by the way i didnt say at the time but nice kouki...favorite model and favorite color....i mean if i was to buy a 240 it would be that...or a s13 with a non jdm front end conversion

see ya soon,

self proclaimed internet dickhead...jrock4224

No problem, glad it went to a good home, looking forward to updates. Thanks for the compliments on my bro's car...definitely gonna miss the truck :bye:

so deep put her ass to sleep......update ...new owner called after we got back to my shophe still had a twenty minute drive home....and after we almost rode over a emabkment wheni was driving and thought i was in first but no it was reverse....he left and called me and admitted he drove all the way homein fourth gear...lol luckily his 510 is a dog leg too ...we laughed out loud...

so deep put her ass to sleep......update ...new owner called after we got back to my shophe still had a twenty minute drive home....and after we almost rode over a emabkment wheni was driving and thought i was in first but no it was reverse....he left and called me and admitted he drove all the way homein fourth gear...lol luckily his 510 is a dog leg too ...we laughed out loud...

Haha Thats pretty funny

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.