Wtb sluts, Hmmmmmmmm

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grease i got 4 more of those i can make any color u want...there orange and oddly enough off a 620 also.....no slots huh... saw some over priced over polished ones via ebay....i want underpriced and under cared for 6 luggers...i have a image in my head i want to conceptualize it...

worse hes only fifteen minutes from me and i already asked him a month ago if he had any four lugs, his response nope just six lugs .......thanks for helping me with my zipper guys much appreciated.....i would say i sent him a pm but i just responded to the original one about four lug.......facepalm...

worse hes only fifteen minutes from me and i already asked him a month ago if he had any four lugs, his response nope just six lugs .......thanks for helping me with my zipper guys much appreciated.....i would say i sent him a pm but i just responded to the original one about four lug.......facepalm...

roflmao

really want 4 @ 15 x8 , but i drooled over them(15x7) when i wanted four lugs, :confused: then forgot, :blush: then asked for 6 lugs :geek: ,then was reminded i already talked to u :crying: and, in prime jcock fashion, the wheels are sold. :poop: ...never mind that we live so close we could play frisbee.. :hug: .but there will be another set.. :thumbup: . and chances are u will have those set... :thumbup: :thumbup: .now if u had some 15x8s that matched the 15 x 8.5s ....no worries, that's me arm wrestling your dog for the gate key... i will leave the cash with him....and slowly and quietly drive away in my totally ghey lowrider...that scrapes... :poke:

:fan:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.