EAGLE ROCK JULY15 2012

Ranman72

Hey Randy Fuck that Fuckin guy

Mr Big tanker, I found you a dip stick tube when we were loading bins gettin ready to leave. You were gone already. (that happens everytime) Thats what I get for not being organized.

I keep hearing our area looks like the after math of a car crash

To all who are reading this, this is one of the best swap meets Datsun heads get. I know cause we go to most of them. From Eagle Rock to Portland.

We wouldn't miss it.

Hey Randy Fuck that Fuckin guy

thats what I was thinkin

11 pm and still no email back he either feels like an ass!!!!!! he knows I am right or he is so disappointed in getting a free part he doesn't want to talk to me if you come on ratsun let me know how a free part is over charged

here is the email I sent to him minus the part that he could call with any questions and my phone number

guy (left his name out to protect him ) You are only correct in the fact that I told you 150 for the hood at the swap forgetting that I lowered the price because of the light rust for this I am sorry

you told me on the phone you needed the hood latch I told you 10 dollars when I called you back to tell you the adjusted prices on the hoods you told me you only needed the cable not the latch I gave you a price of 30 dollars for the cable

At the swap meet you gave me 200 dollars my wife gave you 60 dollars change if my math is correct this means you got the hood and cable for 140 so I cant figure out how you were over charged when you only paid 140

I am not sure what you are asking for but if you are unhappy with your parts you can return them in the same condition that you received them to the next swap meet and I will refund the 140 that you paid

If you thought you were overcharged you should have said so when you gave me the money at the swap meet we drive 14 hours over 800 miles round trip to bring these parts to the swap

I have been doing this for a while now and have never received an email or a phone call from any unhappy customer on any parts I have sold

most people would send me an email THANKING me for the part I gave them for FREE even if it was a mistake

to be fair here is the email he sent me

Hey Randy you charged me too much on the hood cable yesterday on the hood cable 30.00 should have been with the hood lock I bought the hood and cable for hood latch you also were going to charge more for the hood had to remind you

he called today and apologized for his mistake I have accepted his apology and all is well between us he even offered to ship the free part back to me overnight at his expense

turns out he needed a 71 hood release and that one was off a 76 he needed it fast so he located one in LA if it turns out wrong I will sell him one and ship it to him

kudos to him for the apology

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a reason this cant happen more often? monthly??

yes there would be less demand for parts and make it not so worth driving 800 miles round trip to sell parts

also the cost of renting the facility toilets and any permits if required makes this a 3 to 4 month event

you could put a gathering together every month if you like so locals could meet up more often

I did here some talk of people looking for local meets so this could be a start

Thanks Randy

Thank u Jose for the swap meet, it is always a pleasure to drive south and see new faces and cars.

Thanks to all the people who bought emblems and some random parts from me too.

hope to make it to next event .

if any one else needs more emblems just send me a msg or pm. I ship any where, thanks. didn't bring most of my stuff bc I didn't have a lot of room even that alex help me out but next time I will drive my van for sure

Its very nice to see north cal guys over there randy james and some other guys than I don't remember their names but they were there

Hector virrueta

Im busting your balls,and i here you man.I still wish there were more things for the 521 though it would make shopping alot easier.

I hear you mrbigtanker. If Randy and Victor hadn't posted on here that they had stuff for a 210 I probably wouldn't have bothered showing up. Finding 210 parts is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack except this time the needle is really small and clear so it can only be seen when the sun shines on it in a certain way. Well the sun was shining on Sunday :) Got a sweet dash from Victor and miscellaneous other parts from Randy. Even got stuff from Randy I wasn't really looking for but took cause they were metal and mine are plastic. Gotta paint the dash brown but I think I'm keeping the door latch covers black to match the metal and black window cranks I got from Randy. These two guys were great and Randy's family was cool. Nice peeps. Chatted with Shagy ever so briefly. Nice emblems. I ran off to find Victor to get the dash so I didn't get to chat longer. Hoping some of you all will have 210 stuff for the next one. I'll be there!

• Like 1

yes there would be less demand for parts and make it not so worth driving 800 miles round trip to sell parts

also the cost of renting the facility toilets and any permits if required makes this a 3 to 4 month event

you could put a gathering together every month if you like so locals could meet up more often

I did here some talk of people looking for local meets so this could be a start

Thanks Randy

makes perfect sense. that being said..... is anyone interested in a once a month meet in eagle rock or somewhere close to it??? pm me call or txt lets see what we can get going. shit if we gotta do it at my house i don't care i can fit about 20 cars in the driveway. ''DATSUNS & BEER" LOL 323-358-5038 Gabe

• Like 2

Aaaaawwww crap!!! I can't believe I thought this was gonna be on the 20th , this weekend. And I've been saving some money to get something good for my goon :( .... I totally suck on remembering dates >_<

guy called today and apologized for his mistake offered to overnight the part back to me at his cost it was for the wrong year z he needs a hood release for a 71 he needed it fast so he located one in LA if it isn't right I have one I will sell to him and ship it to him I accepted his apology and all is well between us

not really my style but i would liek to put this guy on blast for a sec... aas some of you know by looking at my car yesterday i threw a rod in cyl #4 3 miles from the show. this guy stopped while i was on the side of the road and i recognize him from previous meets and such. he asked what happened and i said " i threw a rod. his response.... "oh, you wanan buy my 13s?" i said no and he took off. wtf! what happened to the datsun scene. luckily a very nice 620 ownere that i had never met pulled over, talked for a minute and b4 i knew his name was already on the phone with AAA to get me towed to the show so i wasnt in the no stopping zone i was broke down in. i had a truck and trailer on its way but they didnt get there till about noon or something. so id like to thank gabriel from "the car shop" who kinda saved the day and made my blown up motor not as bad as it could have been. but this guy pictured here, if you had stopped for more than 10 seconds you could have looked at it on the side of the road more in depth than you are here. yeah it got me a lil bent

/rant

What an absolute dickhead.

Wish I lived closer to come to awesome events like this one. Thanks for the pics everyone!

guy called today and apologized for his mistake offered to overnight the part back to me at his cost it was for the wrong year z he needs a hood release for a 71 he needed it fast so he located one in LA if it isn't right I have one I will sell to him and ship it to him I accepted his apology and all is well between us

at least he owned up to not being a math-althete. he should get one of these

10328754.jpg

if you were a kid in the 70s i know you remember this

at least he owned up to not being a math-althete. he should get one of these

10328754.jpg

if you were a kid in the 70s i know you remember this

I think I had one of those