LOOK! I'm Famous...of infamous..LOL

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That settles it. I'm enrolling in CCC.:) Nice, but they should have had you sitting in the 620 with your lab coat a little greasy. Thanks for the carbs, BTW. Hope to see you out this way when we reschedule the Datsun run.

Mike

aka exit64

LOL...thanks guys. :cool:

I know there are a few other of you guys who have had their pics in the papers/mags, etc...

What about making this thread a designated spot to post those items? That would be really cool. Pac coast Datsun had a magazine article right?? Who else has been in an article, paper, magazine, or any notable pics or articles of you, or your ride, your job, or whatever?

Post it up!!:D

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8374/thankyouggpg0.gif

I was in a skateboard movie once. and soon to be again if I ever get around to filming.

I skated for some cell phone company once too. got a hundred bucks to skip school and skate all day. they had some commercial that play on t.v. I guess with a couple of my tricks. I never saw it but some of my family did. I had to sign a piece of paper saying that I didn't have anything say in what they used or did not use of my interview or skating.

kinda lame. would have liked a copy.

Hey....thats pretty cool!! :cool:

Sucks though when some legal paper takes away your rights. :mad:

If you ever get the chance to do that again...ask questions about what you are signing and make demands...like you want to get a copy.

I would love to see a movie with you in it.:D

I was in a skateboard movie once.

:thumbup:

2 of my friends and I were cut from the DEVO video 'freedom of choice' :cursing:

nothing better than missing 2 days of school to skate and eat lots of free food :D

i am on the cover of 4Wheeler magazine, in a jeep, jumping hurdles, for the 84 olympics. old guys rule :fu:

i had a picture up in the post office for a while too :blink: