Canby pick-up For Sale Items.

These items will be brought and delivered to Canby for pick up. If you aren't going and want something, you will have to arrange to have someone else pick it up for you.

Just like last year I'm willing to haul some parts down with me to Canby. They are just stuff I've come across over the years and well... you know how it is. I need the space and doubt I'll be using them so some other Datsun owner should have them to keep his baby on the road or lookin' good. I'll deliver and you look it over.... if you don't like the condition of the item or change your mind? don't buy it. No harm, no foul. Geez.... that's a smokin' deal.

I'll post a price on them. You have a question feel free to ask on the forum.

If you want an item.. Private Message me. This way I can keep track of who's first.

If an item doesn't sell and you want to make a lower offer... again Private Message me about it.

$15 620 short wheelbase rear window and seal.... has red house paint on outside,

$20 620 KC / long wheelbase rear window and seal

$20 720 KC / long wheelbase rear window and seal

forsalepartscanby12002Large.jpg

Inside

forsalepartscanby12001Large.jpg

$50 620 front windshield and seal. Small stone bruise at end of stick on pass side.

forsalepartscanby12005Large.jpg

Size of stone chip.

forsalepartscanby12006Large.jpg

$20 KC opera windows and seals. Small chunk missing on bottom of one. Seals seem OK otherwise. These have been in my shed since the mid '90s.

forsalepartscanby12013Large.jpg

SOLD Deluxe trim KC opera windows and seals. These were an option on the '79 truck only. I have the drip rail chrome trim that goes with it. Will post a picture of it if you are interested. Seals seem OK . These have been in my shed since the mid '90s.

forsalepartscanby12012Large.jpg

$5 Driver's side? front parking/ turn signal lamp.

forsalepartscanby12019Large.jpg

L&R rear tail light lenses. Tops are $20 and in excellent condition bottoms have black paint on them that can be picked off? Otherwise in good shape.... $15

forsalepartscanby12017Large.jpg

SOLD! Tach from 620 although I think it originally was from a 1000. Its an inductive type so has to be wired in line between the coil and the points (or EI dizzy) I had this working in my 620 with EI ignition. I can list the wiring hook ups... looks rough on the back but works well and looks fine when installed

forsalepartscanby12009Large.jpg

forsalepartscanby12010Large.jpg

$5 each 620 door cards. Tan are in good shape as is one pass side one in black.

forsalepartscanby12003Large.jpg

FREE These are poor shape with small holes and backing bent or broken. Could be peeled off and put on new boards???

forsalepartscanby12004Large.jpg

$10 Rare '79 only tan interior door handles. I feel sorry for anyone who has this color so will sell these cheap to them. Will fit most other models of cars too

forsalepartscanby12016Large.jpg

$10 620 hood release cable and latch. Will probably fit lots of other models.

forsalepartscanby12007Large.jpg

$5 each Two 620 door hinges is excellent shape. No slop. No idea if tops or bottom, L or R, but will post more pictures if you need them.

forsalepartscanby12008Large.jpg

$50 '78 620 complete uncut dash harness. Was an automatic but shouldn't matter in a standard. Will throw in a gauge cluster with KPM speedo and odometer for free!!! Confuse your friends.

forsalepartscanby12015Large.jpg

$20 720 gauge cluster with optional RT tach and clock option. If you have a Sep '82 and up truck with the round gauges these will pop right in and work.

forsalepartscanby12011Large.jpg

$10 Wonder if your alternator is charging? Put this anywhere and wire to ignition and the dash lights for at night. It's from the 720 4x4.

forsalepartscanby12020Large.jpg

$5 Aluminum (not heavy cast iron) engine gussets. What??? Many engines that have then and been removed don't get these put back on them after the install. They bolt to the rear of the block on either side of the oil pan and support the lower front of the transmission. If you want nice shiny aluminum ones... here ya go. (I'll clean them for you)

forsalepartscanby12021Large.jpg

SOLD Front SU carb, 4 bolt mount, rough shape, could not find Hitachi name, found ISO on it. Could be good for needles and jets, float, dome springs w/e parts.

forsalepartscanby12014Large.jpg

Well enough for now, I will be adding to this list for sure.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Larry I padded that sucker like nothing else but I guess when I leaned back in the seat it pushed down on it. Man I was bummed about it.... so was Dave. I forgot to throw it in the dumpster and he had to do it for me during the clean up after the show. :blush:

It's Canby delivery only, sorry. (the top were taken already) Maybe I'll just clean the other ones. I have another set and a set of the tail lights they go on. Have to find them and see.

$50

Made in the USA, Superior Industries 6" x 13" slot mags set of 4. Slot bolt holes.

canbyforsale004Large.jpg

canbyforsale005Large.jpg

From back of rim to mounting surface is 3 1/4" or 8 1/4 centimeters. Whatever that means on a 6" rim.

canbyforsale003Large.jpg

canbyforsale006Large.jpg

$25

'78 620 fuse box in excellent condition.

canbyforsale001Large.jpg

canbyforsale002Large.jpg

Bump.

Damn, 620 dash harness!!!! No cuts in it for redneck stereo.

Damn! 620 fuse box, not all melted and actually holds the fuses.

Also have H233 LSD with 4.625 gears for early Pathfinder.

H-190 4.375 gears from 620.

Set of stock L20B pistons on rods in good shape.

Set of stock Z22(S) pistons on rods in good shape.

CA18ET ECU and wiring. From an '85 but mission the injectors.

'80 S110 Z20E ECU.

'89 240sx ECU for Cal standard. A11-B17 G04

More...

$80 Matchbox EI dizzy complete with pedestal, cap, wires, EI coil and wiring just splice it in and go. Checked vacuum advance works and holds vacuum. 22100-W6701 made for standard tranny '79 620. Will work in any L 4 cylinder.

Canbypartsforsale001Large.jpg

$25 KA24E starter for 240sx. Is off crashed car so presumably it was working. It is however a Bosch rebuilt unit. May fit the DE motor on the 240sx.

Canbypartsforsale002Large.jpg

These items will be brought and delivered to Canby for pick up. If you aren't going and want something, you will have to arrange to have someone else pick it up for you. You get to see before buying it, don't like what I bring, you can back out, simple as that.

$100 620 Tailgate. Was new in '77 and removed a year later to fit a camper by the owner and put in daughter's attic in Victoria. Truck is long gone but daughter found it 3-4 years ago when cleaning the house out. Been in my computer room ever since. Is in pristine condition from being stored for 34+ years.

forsale007Large.jpg

forsale008Large.jpg

I have to figure out moneys but I might want the tailgate to I will let you know.

Wow that would be great. I mean that it would get used. It hasn't been on a truck in over 33 years.

Wow that would be great. I mean that it would get used. It hasn't been on a truck in over 33 years.

just to make sure it is the babyblue color correct. It looks like it is but just want to be safe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.