Late 5/10 gift.

The following is from The 510 Realm:

Happy 5/10 day, everyone! With the final issue of The Dime, Quarterly reaching subscriber mailboxes, a major question has been decided: What to do with all the content contained in the pages of DQ? Subscriptions have ended. Money to repay subscribers for unmailed issues is secure. DQ.com has transitioned over to the free Blogspot domain. As the paper back-issues run dry, how should we keep this content available to everyone?

The people behind The Dime, Quarterly have decided to PDF issues and upload them to The 510 Archives. There they will join DQ’s predecessors, UFO Reports and FiveTen Again. They will be available to everyone, without charge, at your convenience. Happy 5/10 day!

The issues were cleaned up somewhat, DQ information changed to point to the Blogspot domain, etc. Where there were original color photographs in the articles, the .PDF issues will feature color photographs. You’ll see the transition to color in Volume 4.

Additionally there is a basic Excel index file to help you find articles, sorted either by chronological order or by major subcategory. Viewing the spreadsheet in Google Docs doesn’t really work since the resulting font size is approximately 2; downloading that is a better option. Sebastian is working on converting the DQ backissues order page to link to the .PDF files. Each issue has a preview (check the box next to the issue, click the eyeball along the top) that will display various information about the issue, including a description of each issues contents. If you have Google Drive, you can view the directory with large thumbnails and the description to the right. Lots of options!

The direct link to the DQ issues is:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByCvxn ... A5ODA1YjU1

As mentioned in a previous thread, you do need a Google log-in to access The 510 Archives. Apparently these links don’t work without it. A small price to pay, since it’s free. Besides DQ, you’ll also be able to access the other 3GB of information I have posted to The 510 Archives. Enjoy the Dime.

This is provided by J Searls for all those who love the 510. Let me be the first here at lease, to thank you.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

How do you access that lou?

when on google hit documents

Should be near the end of the screen(when you scroll down the dq articles) might say load more or next page

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The 5 speed goon gave me a hard.

Some of the pages are blurred and I still can't find the documents thing....

thats a given,isnt it Mike?

Hmm, I have no problems loading any of the docs, I did click on them way back when(I think 2010) might have something to do with it?