Ratsun Badge Shift Knobs (Sold Out! Thank You!)

Ed,

It isn't lost, I just haven't sent it out yet. I knew you were in no rush, so I was holding off until next week.

You will be getting a little bonus with it for helping me with the Roadster badge project. I'm going to send you one of the 50th Anniversary Datsun Roadster grill badges with the knob once they come in. You should have an original as a keepsake for the work you put into the project.

For those not into the Datsun Roadster or who may not have heard, Ed gave me a hand by creating the graphics for a grill badge using one of his Datsun sketches as a basis of the design.

Here is the final proof that went into production. It is expected at FutoFab the end of next week for sale. I'll post an ad with pictures of the actual badge for anyone interested in buying one.

Thank you Ed for all your help! And sorry for not shipping your knob quicker, but I had an alterior motive that was supposed to be a surprise until you went all Curious George on me. :rofl:

Datsun-Roadster-Badge1.jpg

Thanks man!! That is too cool! Now I'm sorry I asked...lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Eagle Adam,

Well here are your options for everything I can get in a “Limeish” Green color.

If anyone else has a color request, speak-up. I have access to way more than what were originally offered.

Gotta Have It Green, Metallic ($39)

GottaHaveItGreen.JPG

Solid Medium Green ($39)

solid_green.jpg

Neon Green Pearl ($44)

NeonGreen.jpg

Neon Green Solid ($44)

NeonGreenEngraved.jpg

Translucent Green ($44)

TranslucentGreen.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.