Ratsun Badge Shift Knobs (Sold Out! Thank You!)

SOLD OUT! Thank you to all the buyers.

NEW & IMPROVED PRICING

Solids - Now $29/EA + S&H

The shift knob manufacturer we do business with is able to make custom knobs, so we did a small run as an experiment, but I think they look way too cool to not offer them for sale.

Due to this being an experiment, quantities on hand are limited to what is pictured below and will be sold on a first come first served basis.

These knobs have our Ratsun.net pin embedded in the shift knob. It is about ¼” below the surface. The Ratsun pin floats in the clear plastic at the top of the knob with the colored base below. The manufacturing process is done all at once so there is no seam that can split.

The knobs have a brass master thread. A correctly sized thread insert matching your shift lever is then installed into the master. One (1) insert w/jam nut is included with the knob at no additional charge. Additional inserts can be bought at $5/each if you are unsure of the thread or you want to use the knob oon multiple cars.

These knobs come in two styles, 2” diameter solid colors ($39/ea NEW & IMPROVED PRICE $29/each) and 2 1/8” pearls ($44/ea) SOLD!

(See Image below)

Top row, 2” Solid Colors– Blue SOLD, Yellow SOLD, Red SOLD

Middle row, 2” Solid Colors – Orange SOLD, White SOLD, Black SOLD

Bottom row, 2 1/8” Pearl Colors – Black Pearl, Amber Pearl SOLD!

Ratsun_Colored_Knobs-crop.jpg

Ordering Info:

When ordering, please state the thread insert size needed from the list below. (See note below)

M8 x 1.25 – Datsun

M10 x 1.25 – Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi

M10 x 1.50 – Honda/Acura

M12 x 1.25 – Toyota

Note: The manufacturers listed above are only a guideline. It is the buyer’s responsibility to order the correct thread for their application. No returns or exchanges of inserts will be made, but additional inserts can be purchased at $5/ea.

These knobs come in two styles, 2” diameter solid colors and 2 1/8” pearls.

Pricing:

Solid Color 2” Knobs - $39.00/ea NEW & IMPROVED PRICE $29/ea + S&H

Pearl Colored Knobs - $44.00/ea + S&H SOLD!

Shipping and handling is $6 in US or $13 to CAN for up to 4 knobs.

Payment by PayPal to Dave@FutoFab.com (and PLEASE include your mailing address)

No PayPal account or if you want to make sure the payment amount is correct, we can send an electronic Merchant Invoice, just forward your e-mail address to Dave@FutoFab.com with your order information (how much of what).

Please remember to include the color and thread size when ordering.

• Like 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take the black one!

Pmd

Done deal! Will ship Tuesday via USPS Prioity Mail. Should be in your hands on Friday. Thanks!

No more Pearl Ambers? Aww man.. :(

Let me know if you do another run of these, I would buy a black pearl one.

Guys,

Send in your payment. I will be making another stock order within the week and can include an amber pearl and a black pearl knob for you with it. The price is the same $44/ea + S&H. It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive the order. O

Others that are interested, get your paid order in by Thursday (5/31/12) and you'll be included as well.

really want the red one but would it make it here in time for canby? especially considering i wont have money untill the 1st

Bonvo,

Send me a payment on the 1st and I'll ship it out USPS Priority Mail the following day. You should see it by Wednesday the 6th, Thursday at the latest. If this works , let me know, I'll put the red on hold until the 2nd.

Hey Dave, have you sent mine out yet?

Ed,

It isn't lost, I just haven't sent it out yet. I knew you were in no rush, so I was holding off until next week.

You will be getting a little bonus with it for helping me with the Roadster badge project. I'm going to send you one of the 50th Anniversary Datsun Roadster grill badges with the knob once they come in. You should have an original as a keepsake for the work you put into the project.

For those not into the Datsun Roadster or who may not have heard, Ed gave me a hand by creating the graphics for a grill badge using one of his Datsun sketches as a basis of the design.

Here is the final proof that went into production. It is expected at FutoFab the end of next week for sale. I'll post an ad with pictures of the actual badge for anyone interested in buying one.

Thank you Ed for all your help! And sorry for not shipping your knob quicker, but I had an alterior motive that was supposed to be a surprise until you went all Curious George on me. :rofl:

Datsun-Roadster-Badge1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.