why the hate for rotas?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, that would be cool. Shelton is a nicer drive than taking the 5 to Olympia... Just let me know and we can work something out. Driving to Elma was the first time I was in Shelton. Its a little too "country" for my tastes, but it looked like an interesting place. I would be lying if I said I wasnt looking for your car on the drive through with Rick-Rat haha

its inside a shop anyway and for his house and shop its just a zip code....he lives closer to taylor town then shelton...i got to much shit my shop at home plus with the two dattos right next to each other there good reference .....if that works i will let u know .. he works nights so we do all kinds of fucked up shit at 6 in the morning..

and tristan my shit shady....duh that's how I roll...

I will.

says the little bastard running mismatched name brand wheels ....hey so u coming to get these on friday or sat or something

Because racecar. And it's drift spec so it's ok.

I can roll down Saturday or maybe see if I can leave on my lunch break Friday. I'll text you details.

nice i will post up some pics later... might be out in shelton at 510 heaven working so maybe i can shorting your distance on sat....

OK, that would be cool. Shelton is a nicer drive than taking the 5 to Olympia... Just let me know and we can work something out. Driving to Elma was the first time I was in Shelton. Its a little too "country" for my tastes, but it looked like an interesting place. I would be lying if I said I wasnt looking for your car on the drive through with Rick-Rat haha

its inside a shop anyway and for his house and shop its just a zip code....he lives closer to taylor town then shelton...i got to much shit my shop at home plus with the two dattos right next to each other there good reference .....if that works i will let u know .. he works nights so we do all kinds of fucked up shit at 6 in the morning..

Yeah just let me know and Ill slide down in the morning on Saturday to grab those rims. Is there a good breakfast place near the shop?

yeah its called the trouser trout cafe theres no door just a zipper

shanks-fap-friends-no-homo.jpg

so "duke" by your comment what are u gonna do when its time to put wheels on your car...order 4 chunks of 6061 and a ill and go to town making your own one off rb replica minus the massive failures they have had...u know most over the counter wheels, bolt on right? your not the guy i see at car shows with a million dollar fab street rod then a set of chrome steel directionals on it....so u would rather see a shaved bumper than a sick car with right offset with the right tire and the right stance...aw fuck u will be busy looking for ginder marks on the under side of the floor pan...FUCKING HATER...now u got me hating...(which aint tough...)

If I had the time, money and resources, I would totally make a sweet set of one off wheels...but until then I will be running my Watanabe knock off Konig Rewinds. I was just trying to say that the money somebody drops on rare and/or brand name parts isn't what I enjoy about cars. To each their own though.