Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the RB-R in a 16x8 +0 would look good too? Maybe need some spacers...

I dig the 17s, but the only car I've seen them on in the flesh was poking in the rear 1/2". Don't know what was different about his car and the cars pictured in that ad...

280zx_rb_stagger1.jpg

I saw that car in person with those, it looks damn good.  Mine probably won't be that low as no coilovers.  16x8 0's seem a bit too positive ? I think at least -10 and -15 in the rear with a slightly stretched tire ...

Where does one get this airdam?  B)

Also, any idea the specs on those RB-Rs? 

I can do some research on the air dam, the guy that made them was a HybridZ member I haven't seen any updates on him but there are others that have that air dam i can try to ask.

RB-R's are popular over at HybridZ lol, slownrusty runs 17x9.5 all around on his, tires are 245/45/17 in the front 275/45/17 in the back with -19mm off set notice this set up is with coilovers.  There are other guys running different sizes but 17 inch wheels are a perfect fit if i was to go that big of a wheel.  Look at his car on YouTube goes by the same name he talks about all the stuff done to his car just type 280zx turbo his was one of the top videos.

Don't start that up...   :rofl:

not trying to start up anything. I just have never seen anything other than pics of the outside of that car. I don't even know what engine it has....what the suspension is on it...nothing. I'm not trying to say its a good build...I am currently indifferent to it

Rota RB stagger package ...

http://www.racinglab.com/rota-rb-280z.html

Those 17's look good, but they look a little big on a ZX.  I'm thinking a 16" or even a wide 15x10 with a 225-50 would look great but would take away from the rolling diameter.  

I'm still looking for the right tire option on mine. 

Dude i had another ZX that had 15x10 centerlines never stuck out its all in the off set just ask PurePonitacKid hes fitted 15x10 on his car before.  I don't remember too much on the off set but it has S13 HKS coilovers anyway here's some pics.

8a81aa0a.jpg

195342e1.jpg

d8f4dff2.jpg

3c81c3bc.jpg

044276b5.jpg

473a9c81.jpg

512b9985.jpg

953c4098.jpg

ab00c1b0.jpg

c2defa72.jpg0f51c57d.jpg

4ca1fe36.jpg

b2522e29.jpg

Purple bikes engine wound up on a sym dd50 and it was sold as a roller

5606115094_de5bc28f0f_z.jpg

5605559813_08c2440374_z.jpg

Here is my chuckus needs some welding and a fixed hard tail rear and shifter relocation but this Is as it sits this morning stretched and tasty

1DD2D245-3E8E-4FE0-863D-5D45BD0B70BB-316

Im in it almost 2.5k owned since new. That's all parts and labor so not bad. Another 500 to clean it all up and add street tire and matching spoke wheels and you can build a really decent clone for price of a stock Honda ruckus