Business Idea!!! Holy shit I'm the smartest.

OMFG guys, I just got struck by genius! I've seen fiberglass/cf fenders and valences and stuff. But I realized that nobody makes replica 510 bodies!!! I have a buddy who works with this guy who's friend's brother said he could make a full replica shell for 510's and Z's and 610's... whatever we wanted to do. It would probably be affordable if we got at least like 10,000 people interested in one body style. Maybe he could even customize the mold so that it'd be like a 510 body with a 240z front end!! That'd be dope as hellllll.

Who else wants one?!?

By the way, have you guys seen that 510 limo? I saw it on craigslist, that things siiiiiiiiick! Just needs moar lower and a set of old school wheels in like 13x10 -1000's!!!

EDIT: I just got off the phone with my friend and he said he'd talk to his coworker, and see if he can tell his friend's brother that Ratsun.net would be interested in 510 reproduction bodies. I probably wouldn't do the 240z front end yet at least, but maybe we could do like a similar mounting style for both front ends, and we could do that later. He'll hopefully get in this thread soon.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be at least this sober to post in General Discussion

8_______________________________________________

That you Joey? Impersonating another member is grounds for banning, again... again.

No, the butt lice worked themselves out of the picture. I'm left with a bad memory and irregular cases of fissures, but that could be any number of other things.

I would argue that since I haven't heard of Joey, that I could therefor still be considered smartest for the sake of this thread.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No, the butt lice worked themselves out of the picture. I'm left with a bad memory and irregular cases of fissures, but that could be any number of other things.

well thats good, I think we all were left with some sort of memory from opening and reading that thread,be it good/bad/bizzare

Appologies all around if anybody has any lasting mental images from my cry for help. I assure you that none of you have been as affected by it than me.

This is a genuine business opportunity for you guys! I can't imagine it's that hard to slap a mold together, lay some resin and start cranking out some NEW 510's! Please post up with any other ideas or concerns.

Anyone want to see a picture of a prolapsed hemorrhoid? I think the likelihood of that is about the same as cranking out reproduction 510 bodies. Especially to poor Ratsun types. (Myself included) I can't imagine what a good quality fiberglass shell would go for but I'm guessing a hell of a lot more than most people have. And it would be heavier than the steel our Datsuns are constructed of now.

Plus I don't want butt lice fissures in my fiberglass 510 shell. :D

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Anyone want to see a picture of a prolapsed hemorrhoid? I think the likelihood of that is about the same as cranking out reproduction 510 bodies. Especially to poor Ratsun types. (Myself included) I can't imagine what a good quality fiberglass shell would go for but I'm guessing a hell of a lot more than most people have. And it would be heavier than the steel our Datsuns are constructed of now.

Plus I don't want butt lice fissures in my fiberglass 510 shell. :D

:o

Ratsun..

The place to talk cars,look at boobs,talk cars,and share your most inner....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

oh and don't forget when you crash you're going to have shards of fiberglass everywhere

The itchys from the shreds might bring back a memory of those .....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The feeling of fiberglass already has my skin crawling...

it's like fingernails to a chalkboard

:rofl:

Now could you imagine that "feeling" from..well....from what wag datto had