75 620 Parts or Project (No Title)

Hey Guys I've got a 1975 Datsun 620 I want to get rid of. Its got some issues and I don't have the title but it would make a great project or parts car. I want to try to keep it on the road. If you would like I can take a few pictures of it. I want to sell it as is. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll go take a few pictures of it and we can work out a price. Its got an L18 with a stock four speed in it. Its taking up much needed space in my drive way and I could really use the money to put towards one of my other projects (like my 510 or my 720). Let me know whats good and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

HümåñöíÐ.†h€.²³rÐ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want people to shoot me offers. I have someone who is interested in the whole thing for around $350, but hes not going to have the money for a few months. I wanted to see if I could get it out of here before then and maybe get a little more out of it. My Mom pasted away last june and my Father past away when I was 9. Im 23 parentless and unemployeed at the moment so every little bit helps.

We don't do auctions here. Read the rules for posting a 'For Sale' thread. If for sale then it has to have a price on it.

Its got some issues and I don't have the title

So is this vehicle yours? Or you 'got it somewhere' and the ownership is kind of complicated? Because you see the problem here if you are selling something that's not yours. Someone buys it and tries to get an ownership and there's a shit storm.

We don't do auctions here. Read the rules for posting a 'For Sale' thread. If for sale then it has to have a price on it.

So is this vehicle yours? Or you 'got it somewhere' and the ownership is kind of complicated? Because you see the problem here if you are selling something that's not yours. Someone buys it and tries to get an ownership and there's a shit storm.

Never again Datzen Mike. Sorry..

It is not stolen but it is complcated. lol

I think Idealy I would like around $500(ish) for it. obo.

ok if you really want to know my moms boyfriend had it towed here a few years ago. she passed away and i dont have any contact with him anymore. and the truck is in the name of some other dude that i believe is in a metal hospital. lol im gonna see if i can figure it out.

she's too sweet to part out. She needs to go to happy, loving home. I can sit on it waiting for lost title, no worries.

parting that truck out would be a tragic loss.

there are parts in the Junk Yards.

• Like 4

Dont part that sweetheart out! Shes straight and solid! If it hasnt moved in years, DONT MOVE IT! Call the SPD, WaSP or whoevers jurisdiction youre in. Tell them its abandoned and you want the rights to it. Youll have to try and contact the titled owner (certified letter) and if they dont do anything it defaults to you. Get it running, get a three day permit and drive to an inspection. Voila. You have a sweet pl620.

DONT PART OUT A BEAUTIFUL, SOLID AND STRAIGHT 620 IN WASHINGTON SO PEOPLE IN CA (where there are MANY more clean and straight 620s) CAN HAVE TRIM AND KNICK NACKS! PLEASE!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaand NO apologies to CA. Jimmy, I'll sell you an emblem for 10 bucks. The Car Shop, I'll sell you a grille for 80.

And sorry for shouting. Im kinda passionate about these things. Especially about clean, straight, surviving 620s that arent lowered and flat black. Im all for you kicking it towards PtheDude, and Ive never met him.

PtheDude, please dont lower it and paint it flat black if you get it.

• Like 3

DO NOT PART IT OUT no matter what people offer you, please.

Finding a Datsun that's physically in that good of shape is difficult. Please make sure she gets a good home. It's in very good shape and probably doesn't need much to run.

Yeah it's really not that hard to take possession of it, it just takes a little while, like a month of waiting sometimes. You will get more money for it with papers too. But if you can find the registered owner and have him sign a release of interest that's easier and faster.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.