My B210 Rotary project

Hello everyone. .

just here to share my recent project. This is my first datsun, its a 77 b210 coupe. I picked her up for 700 bucks, with its orginal running engine. My plans are for swap the recent engine for a 13b mazda engine. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

422082_310817265643536_100001457947578_933579_621896992_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sedan man, I like coupes, but I plan on getting a sedan like yours soon, sedan.

Here in Las vegas nv at a auction. a 78 b210 sedan was sold for 350 running. super mint interior and exterior. im sure there is one out there but really hard to find

Sedan sedan.

You can get alittle more room for exaust if you get an earlier 13b that has front engine mounts, steering bar, gas line, and radiator need updating, the rearend, driveline, brakes need updating, but it would be a fun runner.

Of course you can just enjoy the 40+ mpg it can get now.

But hey, 8 miles per gallon might be worth it :lol:

• Like 1

You can get alittle more room for exaust if you get an earlier 13b that has front engine mounts, steering bar, gas line, and radiator need updating, the rearend, driveline, brakes need updating, but it would be a fun runner.

Of course you can just enjoy the 40+ mpg it can get now.

But hey, 8 miles per gallon might be worth it :lol:

i basically bought this car from a friend that lost interest in it. . . he ended up buying a suzuki samurai to make it 12a rotary. But the b210 came with the interior gutted, so no interior. so my plans are to make it a full drag car. imma redo all the wiring on it, from front to back. with a custom switch, relay and fuse box. its gonnabe a handful but well worth it. when it comes to the mpg i really dont care since it will be running on race gas.

why make it a drag car i dont get it people take datsuns cars that handle well and make them go in a straight line dont get me wrong i like drag racing but it is the domain of american muscle cars not small nimble japanese cars

Another datsun off the street?!? Thread not followed.... Its so easy to get enterior! Have you ever even drivin a datsun? Its a blast, smile on your face all the time, people waving one digit or another at you all the time, saving on gas.

I had a rotory b210, but I never took it off the street, it was fun... For a minute.

Drag cars are lame as shit, but if you could have a great car that maybe hits the strip every know and then shure.

Unliked.....

Poor sedan "project for sale" id guess, you see em all the time, starts the same every time, huge race car plans ......

you should license it and drive it for one week at least, a sort if last meal you know, like any deathrow inmate would get....

I feel like the girls you would meet driving this car on the street would be far superior to the ones hanging around at a drag strip. This alone should be compelling enough to convince you to keep it a street car.

Do it for the babes, man.

• Like 4

why make it a drag car i dont get it people take datsuns cars that handle well and make them go in a straight line dont get me wrong i like drag racing but it is the domain of american muscle cars not small nimble japanese cars

i totally understand but its just what i have been doing for a long time. .

Another datsun off the street?!? Thread not followed.... Its so easy to get enterior! Have you ever even drivin a datsun? Its a blast, smile on your face all the time, people waving one digit or another at you all the time, saving on gas.

I had a rotory b210, but I never took it off the street, it was fun... For a minute.

Drag cars are lame as shit, but if you could have a great car that maybe hits the strip every know and then shure.

Unliked.....

Poor sedan "project for sale" id guess, you see em all the time, starts the same every time, huge race car plans ......

you should license it and drive it for one week at least, a sort if last meal you know, like any deathrow inmate would get....

ha ha ha ha ha i get your point i just need to be steered in the right direction when it comes to the interior. Because i have no experience in this datsun. i have driving a datsun before and trust me it felt like i was a movie star or something. lol but if u can tell me where i can get interior cheap then i might just change my mind

• Like 1

I feel like the girls you would meet driving this car on the street would be far superior to the ones hanging around at a drag strip. This alone should be compelling enough to convince you to keep it a street car.

Do it for the babes, man.

for the babes it is :thumbup: