I may have got out of datsuns, but still something ratsun could appreciate... driveway drifting

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were your tires even spinning??? and what a fail of editing. here learn something.

My buddy joe edited this video at a local drift event. u can see him driving at like 1:18 notice the lack of e brake and using the throttle. the black s13 with the silvia front. thats my other buddy justin. they are drifting. u are failing

Lolz I know most of those guys in the video!

AE86 -nice car, I would drive one for sure

Drifting -fun to do if you know how (I dont claim to)

That shit in my neighborhood -upper cut to the balls

Staring out the window at the camera as your dork friend drives like that -FAIL

drifiting near houses is lit up clown shoes.

i prefer my shenanigans with round light yota's in safe empty lots, lack of hp and lsd requires dirt when the E-brake dont work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCjqau341I

and for the record, i dont own a datsun, only sorta did once, and i returned it :fu:

I don't even consider that drifting. This is what I call "doing cookies". And there is nothing wrong with that because doing cookies is fucking hilarious fun in empty parking lots and gravel lots.

God i drift better in a fwd.

Hell this is a better job http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69s5AUXTbC4

Normally im not one to jump on the ass poundings here, but in a freaking neighborhood. What if a kid, animal, someone ran out. Take it to a closed area, if you were in my neighborhood pulling that shit, me and my neighbor would be making sure your car would not be moving any time soon. Hell you probally wouldnt find it anywhere. Sure you shouldnt of bought a civic?