Elephant oil cap!!!!

Wow!!!  I guess I better get busy making another run of caps. Been SUPER BUSY the last few months. But as soon as I have time I'll do another run.

• Like 1
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Wayno, I know this was an old post, but I love the kittens keeping your box warm :P

That is my paint the bright headlights amber box, and them freaking cats are a lot bigger now, I have way to many freaking cats.

I really need to find a home/barn home for the mom and the first batch of kittens, they are not really cats for the home, they were in my woodshed till I seen them, then it was to late, they are not really feral, but I have to have food to catch one of them, it has never bitten me though, but it has spit at me when cornered.

Here are the kittens in the box now.

DSCN1311.JPG

Datrod knows, he is always so busy, which is a good thing these days.

I am going to increase my order to two "ratsun" red ones if possible, and 3 "ratsun" black ones.

I talked to John today and he was some what aware,he will update later and and as for red he needs to talk to another guy for that.I'll let him get with you guys on that,besides i have 2 of them already from him.lol  Next is a billet water pump pulley.

Now that My management team has everything figured out for me I can move forward with the oil caps. :rofl:  J/K Thanks Mr Big....

OK guys I'm going to send some caps out next week for anodize. I have 15 caps so I need to know who wants red and who wants black.

Wayno wants 2 red ones and 3 black ones. So I need the rest of you to tell me what ya want. I'm only gonna do these 15 for now.

I'll do another run if I get enough people.

Wayno 2 red & 3 black ratsun

camtron 1 red elephant

datsunpolisher 1 black ratsun

kirden ratsun & elephant ??

red & gold 1 red or black ratsun??

highdesertdatsun 1 black ratsun

interrobang 1 black elephant

edekalil 1 black 1 red elephant & ratsun. Need to know what logo goes on what color.

That's 13 of the 15 I have done at this time. If anyone else want's one you better chime in soon.

These should be done by the end of this month...

camtron 1 red elephant

edekalil 1 black 1 red elephant & ratsun. Need to know what logo goes on what color.

That's 13 of the 15 I have done at this time. If anyone else want's one you better chime in soon.

thanks DatRod. Red would be my 1st choice but blk is ok if all reds are taken

thanks DatRod. Red would be my 1st choice but blk is ok if all reds are taken

Im just trying to figure out how many red ones I need to do. It looks like at this point the red ones are gonna go pretty good. I'm going to have them anodized next week.

camtron 1 red elephant

I want a black elephant and red ratsun. Thanks Datrod :)

OK fellas. I just finished blanking out 70 Pcs of the oil caps. So I should have enough for quite a while.

The problem here is I won't have time to put them up on my mill for a couple of weeks. So I'm going to

just do this first run of 15 caps then I'll do another run soon after.

I should have enough to make everyone happy for now. But please when you get these show

them off to all your datto friends so I can ger rid of the rest of them. I'll up date the list of who want's

what here in a bit.

Thanks Guys

• Like 1