Flashy new title!! Best use of $650 bucks!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw quite a few of these at the swap meet last weekend. Friday prices were about $1100. GLWS. I tried to get my bro-in-law to bite on it, but he wants a Ruckus.

Having owned and ridden both and researching the pros and cons of each heavily tell him to avoid the ruckus an get an underbone honda cub lineage type bike. There are tons of dope builds plus way cheaper cooler and more original. Ct90/110 is by far the best I would strait trade a ruckus for one in a heartbeat. CT>>>>suckus

I know 1100 is probably a really good price for one too. They sell for around 3k here in Maui and I'm selling it for 700 in better shape than most the bikes you probably saw. Serious ratsun hook up pricing

As with shipping to Maui or I'd be riding this bitch. Might have sold to someone on totalruckus I posted it for 1400 and got a ton of replies shrugs guess dato forum for dato's and Honda moped forumz for Honda moped fanboys either way these kick soooo much ass. I recommend buying one in an area near you!

Anyone wanna buy this? Think of how much fun you'll have for 700 bucks! I'll take trades too. Make ANY offer on stuff. If it fits in a suitcase you have a deal! I would like to get a good new laptop for my girlfriend here is a prime opportunity. Super easy to ride and bomb proof Honda tiny engine quality

dude, why not ebay, it will go for twice that. id be happy to give you my money if it werent so far

I know except that im in Maui and my parents gotta deal with it, I trust the ratsun community but don't want craigslist killers or other internet wackos showing up at their house. This is a super good deal for anyone on here and well worth the drive as this is definitely worth 2x what I'm asking

i would love to get it but i don't how much it would cost to ship it to phoenix, az. so i can put this in back of my 521(grimace) for a back up in case i have any issues with 521

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.