Flashy new title!! Best use of $650 bucks!

i would love to get it but i don't how much it would cost to ship it to phoenix, az. so i can put this in back of my 521(grimace) for a back up in case i have any issues with 521

It'll tow a datsun in low range I kid you not. Done it before over 10 miles even with hills. Only thing was stopping was horrifying lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God I wished... But I need the money for the move...this sucks...Damn...

You have the extra jingle. Think of it as an investment. Seriously double your money at this price. I do like your 510 wagon.... But I don't NEED it lol. I do need a good road trip mobile if you think it'll go the distance haha. I would take my ct90 on a cross continent road trip in a heart beat. I KNOW it will make it. I read one about going 40k miles while running 50 octane gas that spent months in rusty barrels on the side of the road through south America. The bikes were ran hot too and never cooled down except at night.

You cant over heat and seize a ct90 engine

The piston is aluminum and the block and head are cast iron. The cast iron swells faster than the aluminum and stays hot longer so no seized engines ever. There is a top gear episode where they try and kill a cub 90 (same engine without trail gears on street form) and they ran used French fry oil in it and over loaded it with as much weight as they could and slammed it into curbs and rodded it then threw it off a 6 story building and it still fired up first kick

im very interested 650? got any idea how much to ship to so cal? i could also possibly pick it up in a month or so???

Buyer is on their own for messing with shipping. I'll drop it off at company of choice but that's about it you gotta figure out your own quote etc. I'll be back in Wa from June 20th til the 3rd of July using the bike but will gladly sell at any time. It will be on CL for 1400 a week prior because I can't seem to give this away, if it doesn't sell I'll keep it as these are rare in as good of condition as mine is in

Not quite sold yet but Dave has priority will not do a bidding war either for those who have messaged me. I will sell for the price I offered it to you (Dave) for other wise this is for sale for 800 bucks. That's right slap on another 150 bucks cause that's still a fantastic deal. I will keep parts and sell for 650 but I would rather sell complete

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.