Flashy new title!! Best use of $650 bucks!

Trade for parts and cash or selling for 1200 dollars will fire first kick most reliable bike parts everywhere too. Has gas tank canteen spare seat etc. Everything works I rebuilt the carb super simple and bombproof bike. Know it's not a datsun but I will trade it for datsun stuff and all the money will go into my car I plomise!

Bike is in Washington I'm in Hawaii shouldn't sit needs to be enjoyed. Last ridden in august then started first kick in January for fun in the snow. So tech ically last ridden January lol I'll throw in a goped Bigfoot and bag with spare tire and tube for the right offer. Fun little trunk bike.

Thanks

Evan

6ea962ac.jpg

100mpg of summer camping outdoors and around town fun

Have title and tabs all legal on or off road

8684c56b.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool: glws/t

Need another one? Hahaha I joke I joke. 1300 cash comes with a goped. Have an unreliable dato? Never get stranded keep it in your trunk and use this the ct90 as a back up ride. Hits 55 and has a dual range trans.

C'mon people you need this!

For people that dont know, these are super cool, on/off road, has low range for the steep hills, or hauling, and they have a built in snorkle, air cooled, 4 stroke.

Really easy to work on and light for the era.

Verry collectable!

For people that dont know, these are super cool, on/off road, has low range for the steep hills, or hauling, and they have a built in snorkle, air cooled, 4 stroke.

Verry collectable!

I sealed all the wires and around the spark plug with gorilla glue too. I have had the engine of this bike fully submerged underwater crossing a river and it drove in and out the otherside. Low range will climb out of hell. It might not be the fastest dual sport ever but in my eyes this is probably the best of all time. I would ship it if I had the money. Cant be too expensive if you want to freight it to California. Shipping to Hawaii is only 650 or so

What kind of trade are you looking for?

Something that'll fit in the mail or a suitcase. I'm on a rock in pacific so unless your trade is smaller than the ct90 it's slim chance I'll want it unless you cover the cost to ship. 12 bills will fit in an envelope and paypal takes up even less room ;)

Buy I will take offers that involve wheels full engine trans swaps brake upgrades a 280zxr whale tail lol good useful stuff I need. No electronics aside from a new MacBook for my girlfriend. So if you work at an apple store and can pull some strings make it happen..

What do you have in mind? Throw offers bike is no good to me 2000k miles away

Verry collectable!

Want to add I have towed my b210 with this thing it has enough grunt to drag a dato 10 miles even up hills. Then again a sled team of hamsters could tow a datsun they don't weigh anything

I have a 280zx-R whale tail spoiler but I won't sell it plus it's never been installed before very rare :lol:

Damn... That's gotta be worth more than... Most 280zx's hahaha

I really want one on my 210 but it seems to be easier to find an entire Porsche :P if you know of any others or change your mind I'm on that thing

Act now and for the right price I will throw in my b210! Come one people I need money so stuff is selling at stupid low prices. You can have the ct90 PLUS the goped AND the datsun all for the low price of 2500

It's basically the price of the ct90 the price of a brand new goped and the scrap value of the car and the car is easily worth 1200 bucks. Or think of it like your buying a ct90 and a car and you get a free goped.

Make me an offer I will probably say yes!

Price drip!

11 bills and it's yours I need moneys for my 210 over here! Seriously killer price compare to this>

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/mcd/2849698888.html

Called the guy and it sold within a week for full asking price!

3000 here 1100 for my fellow ratsunites. This is 1500 on CL so save 400-500 bucks just by being a ratsuner!

Someone should snatch this up. These are great bikes. I have an 82 CT110 and I love it. Over 100 mpg and will do 50-55 mph. In low gear it will climb a telephone pole or a mountain trail like a billy goat.

Good luck with the sale.

IMG_0172.JPG

Maybe I should bump this at a time other than 4am west coast time lol

Get it soon yo! I really want to dump money into my car faster than 400 dollars every 2 weeks. Need money for parts and you need a ct90 this is a fat deal on a really legit solid bike. Read what the other owners are saying they love em and no way would I sell this if I still lived in Washington. Part trade for super deeeep wheels plus tires or cash for tires. Someone get this!

• Like 1

Get it while it's awesome so that's always. 950 gets this gem of a manped. Be the coolest guy/gal in your town/trailer park!

So many cool features and parts alone are worth a lot to a collector. This is a complete running driving Jump on and go bike.

Get eeeeet!

If you want to ride it down to San Diego I'll take it! :thumbup:

Swear if I lived in Wa I would. I love epic rides on that thing. I took it all up around the coast on a 200 mile cruise cost me 7 bucks and that was for gas and an iced tea. Lol I would be all over a final run through the pass it would be a rad trip.

The price is a steal for a bike with this low of miles and good of condition plus rare parts and features. I dont like dealing with CL but I may post there and start the price at 1500 which is pretty fair. When summer hits people will be on these buy it now and enjoy last of the snow up in the hills the start of nice weather and Hunting season. True all season fun

• Like 1

What year is it? Is it one of the ones currently on CL?

It's a 73 or 74 what ever year they made the orange ones. Most the bikes are Honda red they only did mars orange and silver one year so if that makes it more collectible idk :P all plastics are good have the original key too. And the bike is currently not on CL I'd rather see it go to someone who can appreciate a classic not take of the muffler and spray paint in cammo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.