New here!

subedats

Well im new to the Ratsun forum. I have a yellow 76' 620 (172K original miles same motor and everything)that I bought for 300 bucks about 4 years ago from my high school. It ran and everything. Im the second owner of it!! well I have been restoring it and modifying it since i bought it. when I got the truck the interior was compleatly shot. cracked dash torn seats and headliner. I put a new dash(not just a top but the whole thing) re ulpostered the seats and headliner. It is the Lil Hustler eddition so i wanted to keep the theme when I got it painted. I painted it a corvette yellow off of an 03 z06 and remaid the vinals. Just recently I swaped out the 3 speed auto for a 4 speed manuel and I like it so much better. I also have a webber carb. thats basically it. I also posted a topic in the engine section about doing a swap.. I cant decide what to do KA or just to rebuild....

I also drive a 2006 red Subaru WRX that I also love(not as much as the truck tho) It was eather doing new gears in the subie or do a motor swap in the hustler. so i think im going to do the motor swap cuz it needs it.

Im in arizona specifically Sierra Vista but close to Tucson so if any one here is in Tucson let me know cuz im moving there in august

Oh and here are some pics in my cardomain

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2228552

Merced

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no its been about 4 years in the making i first did wheels and tires and the webber and just cleaned up the engine bay then a year later I painted it and then about another year I did the interior(dash seats headliner) and then just did the tranny swap last may.

Wow! That is 1 sweet Lil Hustler! I like the black rims with the yellowbody. I personally like the L20 motor with a 5 sped tranny and the Weber carb. Maybe build one wth a cam and a Weber 38 and a nice flo-thru exhaust. But if you are used to sube power then you bette go with the Ka!:D The man to talk to bout that is Icehouse aka wolfman aka wolfie aka Jeff. He has a sweet KingCab with a KA My Ratsun with the L20 wil blow it away tho:blink:

Look forward to more info and pics on your truck