69 510 4 Door Shell W/Doors $300.00

I have stripped my car and I am selling the shell. It comes with all 4 doors that are not rusty or rotted. The floor does have one small rust spot inder the driver's seat. I also have the front fenders that are flared to match the rears available and the trunk lid. It can't be shipped to it is for local pickup only. I am asking $300.00 for the shell with the doors. I would like $200.00 for the pair of front fenders and $100.00 for the trunk lid. I will make a package deal if someone wants the shell with the fenders and trunk lid. Here is a link to all of the pictures: http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab247/paulf97/69%20510%20shell/

The car is located in Hanson,Massachusetts.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stripped my car and I am selling the shell. It comes with all 4 doors that are not rusty or rotted. The floor does have one small rust spot inder the driver's seat. I also have the front fenders that are flared to match the rears available and the trunk lid. It can't be shipped to it is for local pickup only. I am asking $300.00 for the shell with the doors. I would like $200.00 for the pair of front fenders and $100.00 for the trunk lid. I will make a package deal if someone wants the shell with the fenders and trunk lid. Here is a link to all of the pictures: http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab247/paulf97/69%20510%20shell/

The car is located in Hanson,Massachusetts.

Wow! Nice deal for someone in MA for sure. Since 2007 I think I have seen 2 other 510s come up for sale in our state. I am sure there have been others, but I haven't seen them.

I think you should come by and make it yours.

I agree with you 1000%! I'd love to have it. It is so close to me. But my wife might not agree with us on the matter. She is a Datsun supporter (I have 3) but spending cash at tax time on an extra shell w/o the ability to roll it might be a hard sell. I am sure I will kick myself later, especially if I start doing body work on mine...

I bought Chris's Camoflage 510 from Maine. Which is solid for a NE 510. Rust in the lower quarters and a small fender spot is about it, and I have patches. But there isn't a straight panel on the car (the tail panel would get a surfer excited). So swapping over to this shell is an enticing thought for sure.

I think Dave in NH should buy this puppy! He probably has enough parts cars around to put it back together!

I so want it, but I want them all. LOL.

I would buy it but the thought of an 8 hour each way road trip and the cost of gas is keeping me away. Glad it is so far away.

Too bad you put so much money into it and then stopped. I understand wanting to get your money back out of it, but I think it would have been better if you had left it as a rolling complete body and sold it to someone for say $2000 and then it would have had a better chance of getting saved.

It will likely get cut up now. Too many parts to source to put it back together, unless someone has one now.

Paul,

Consider it sold!

I'll have to make arrangements with you to bring it home and tarp it, but I'll send you out $300 for it.

I can't stand to see this one cut up.

Drop me a note at dwpatten@gsinet.net

And Fisch is right I have 100% of the parts needed to make this one whole again.

Paul,

The check is in the mail. (I'll let you cash it before I come after the shell.)

I have a perfect donor car for this shell.

P7050140.JPG

This is working out perfect indeed. Excited for you Dave!!