WTT 710 for 510

i would be interested in trading my 710 for a running in similar condition,510.doesnt have to be a coupe but is preferred.my 710 has been pampered to death and is very intact,including service booklets and service card fromk the og dealership in grants pass.im not in that big of a rush,but im willing to negotiate.i have a 1967 411 sss wagon i could sweeten the deal with if thats your thing.

GkOF4.jpg[/img]

thanks for the consideration,Dave

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/35024-74-710/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/33642-damnitdaves-1967-rl411-sss/page__p__512021__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=512021

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You officially are offering 2 epic cars for one boxy cookie cutter 510?! Shiiiiiiiit you are lucky nobody has taken advantage of you on this one lol

Not to pollute your thread but keep them more rare plus way cooler for a dime is a bad deal on your end just my 2¢

cool story bro.if you cant afford it or need it ,dont say shit. im offering what im offering for a reason.i dont want a shitty car,thats why im trading what i am.what is so hard to comprehend about that?

additionally,why do i have to moderate my own thread?

• Like 2

No offense to anyone in particular who posted in here, but do the rules of keeping the posts to minimum of questions regarding the item(s) for sale, and reasonable offers just apply when it's convenient or what? I know that some of you probably didn't mean any disrespect, but for fucksake, this obviously went in a direction that noone anticipated with the random comments posted in here. Isn't this exactly what the rules are supposed to avoid? Just seems pointless to have the rules if it's they're only going to be enforced on an occasional basis by the moderators.

And yes, I just lumped myself in with everyone posting about shit having nothing to do with the sale/trade. Sorry DamnitDave.

• Like 1

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Deja Vu?

i have very few things left in this miserable world that feel excited about and my car/datsuns is one of them.i thought doing this here and in this way was the proper thing to do for everybody involved.Althea gets the shop time,budget and love she deserves,i get get a rad rod to bang around in and travel the west coast in.as i am now in desperate need of for work.the three speed is not going to want to go through all these mountain passes and shit.henceforth i need a reliable five speed.a 5 speed swap is out of my technical range ,not budget,just technical.i dont want to sell her if i dont have to.thats not what i was trying to do.but shit ,judging from the responses here i should get more than i think is fair for it now.perhaps i wasnt greedy enough or technically specific as to my reasoning for this or both.next time ill just swing it on craigslist/ebay. /end rant..........

cool story bro.if you cant afford it or need it ,dont say shit. im offering what im offering for a reason.i dont want a shitty car,thats why im trading what i am.what is so hard to comprehend about that?

additionally,why do i have to moderate my own thread?

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just say I don't want a shitty car? Lol might want to reword that as it seems like you are referring to your own cars as shitty, which may I add they are not. Not looking for a rage fest just feel like you might want to just roll what you have. Like I said you have two nice cars and I'm sure it's well worth a clean dime so glwt if that's what you want

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.