Goon parts for sale

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry guys for not getting back to you, but my friend got in to some more trouble, and is currently on "vacations" and not sure when he will be getting out (last I heard will be at end of July). The wagon is all there, and hasn't been touched, I tried working something out with his wife, but she wont let me touch it at all. So as soon as he comes out of "vacation" I hope he will be up to selling the wagon as before.

Glad to hear everyone is ok...very sad to see another wagon totaled but I guess it helps the rest survive. I'm interested in the following:

Driver & passenger side, front door hinges (possibly all 4 if price is right)

All door arm rests please. Prices?

Gear shift knob?

Torsion Bars?

Seat Badges?

Prices? Shipping to 93465?

MANY THANKS!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

all right gals and guys, friend finally got all his shit together, and the car is at my house. I started taking the front end apart, and will have pictures of the parts that are still good with in the next couple of days. 

Many of you PM'd me for part, but not sure if you are still interested please let me know.

I will be going to Eagle Rock coming up (March 17), for the large parts, but can also be delivered.

Glad to hear from you & thanks for checking in : )

I ended up finding the parts I'd originally asked about but would like to know if the rear hatch hinges/torsion bars are available?

Also interested in rear tail lights if available.

Going to Eagle Rock too & PayPal-ready so hopefully we can make a deal.

Thanks!

Angela

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.