Goon parts for sale

see last page

Inserts have been sold

I'm posting this for a friend, he was in a bad accident in his goon. He would like to part it out and help other goons stay on the road. The accident was a front end damage so most of the good stuff is the rear section of the goon. I took some pictures
The only thing he gave me prices for was the wheels ($350 + shipping) and coilovers with inserts (all new never installed) ($300) he also has the rears but installed on goon (which have about 3000 miles on them) for an extra $50 (+ shipping)
If you have questions about any parts please send me your email with the parts you want and I'll forward your info to my friend
570b6224.jpg
17d13803.jpg
3c2bb4f6.jpg
5a42e1ba.jpg
9fc67650.jpg
8e905376.jpg6703af42.jpg
3 wheels are in great shape and 1 bad but seems repairable

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@69wagon: it has an L20B but the hit was so bad it ripped out the oil pan and the timing cover, would prefer not to sell due to the damage. It has a U67 head that was mild built (unsure exactly what he did but has a Crower cam)@ariascarlos1990: the rears are just shocks, they are not coiloversAlso I will be going eagle rock swapmeet on march 18 which I could take parts with me. Will be sending pm to my find today and should get respond by afternoon

@69wagon: it has an L20B but the hit was so bad it ripped out the oil pan and the timing cover, would prefer not to sell due to the damage. It has a U67 head that was mild built (unsure exactly what he did but has a Crower cam)@ariascarlos1990: the rears are just shocks, they are not coiloversAlso I will be going eagle rock swapmeet on march 18 which I could take parts with me. Will be sending pm to my find today and should get respond by afternoon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.