tylers 68 2 door rat

64tbird

hey all im tyler and just picked up bobs 68 rat 510! its my first datsun and am loving it! there really isnt much i gotta do to it! its been a solid project and will continue to be! tonight after work i got it on a lift (this thing sits low low) and turned the front tires around to make em last awhile longer! then put a manuel choke on it then ran a wire to the coil-toggle switch-battery so she starts while cranking! tomorrow it looks like it picking up a l16 and im thinking im gonna build it for boost! maby 8psi but still boost!!! dont worry! the bodys gonna stay ratty!!! maby fix rust but not for quite awhile!

if anyone can explain to me how to upload pics i will get some up

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh you don't know how to post pics, yet someone from ratsun allowed you to buy their car? What is this?

Sarcasm aside, grats on the buy. Thats one nice looking rat!!

restore it! f that ratty business. not this one

BLASPHEMY!! STONE WRENCH HIM!

X10 and take away his ratsun driving privledges so he stuck driving a honda

restore it! f that ratty business. not this one

X2...... I've ran my car as a rat for over a year, now I'm ready to start making mine nice. The ratty crap gets old after a while. I get so tired of having people ask me how I keep a junker like mine running. It gets insulting after a while.

• 5 months later...

X2...... I've ran my car as a rat for over a year, now I'm ready to start making mine nice. The ratty crap gets old after a while. I get so tired of having people ask me how I keep a junker like mine running. It gets insulting after a while.

Next time tell them "Talent, skill and a bit of bubble gum" :fu: