mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mega squirt stand alone? Pics please as I'm still new to all of this stuff. I can tell you anything you want to know about motorcycles, but this stuff is all so different.

photo2_zpse64b5e68.jpgphoto1_zps755660be.jpgphoto4_zpse41522c3.jpgphoto3_zpsf3ab3299.jpg

I have been told it is a very good set up but i am going another route,or in other words i am spending more money go figure,so this is for sale.It also has a brand new wire harness in the bag that comes with it.How much do i want i don't know shoot me offers.I am not hard up to sell it but i i don't want to rip any one off also.Let me know.

Well spent thousands of dollars more on my truck to drive it on the fifth sunday of every month and to show off,sorry just laughing at the dumb ass posts people put on this sight,anyway got all my AEM electronics so i can hopefully squeeze more ponies out of this crap motor,and to have what i need to go turbo if its not enough to keep up with L series motors.Also got my tranny all put back together but i am looking for a tranny mount right now.I found one on EBAY but its in Mexico and it is like i think 3 weeks before i get it.

You must be if someone makes a comment and you instantly think its you. Have fun with the build. 

Listen shit head did i post in your thread,stay out of mine.I still did not post nothing in your thread or myspace page if you dont like my build stay out look but dont comment like i do in yours i read but i dont comment.

• Like 1