mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

Sky u going be ok.Your in the Central Valley no work down in the oil patch,big bucks no whammies.lol

Tiki Star market next to Honsport.memba you memba cuz.

Never mind I forgot Novato is above San gaycisco.lol. See if any of the refinerys are hiring check all the oil company websites up there if you want to be a so called baller,I still don't what the fuck that shit means

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the kind words. I've got a degree in Industrial Design i just gotta get my shit together and get a Design job.

as defined by Urban Dictionary:

baller 4214 up, 1455 down

May 28, 2006 Urban Word of the Day
A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.

or anyone who can afford $450 dolla for a saucy aluminium drive shaft. lolz.

• Like 1
thanks for the kind words. I've got a degree in Industrial Design i just gotta get my shit together and get a Design job.

as defined by Urban Dictionary:

baller 4214 up, 1455 down

May 28, 2006 Urban Word of the Day

A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.

or anyone who can afford $450 dolla for a saucy aluminium drive shaft. lolz.

Nigga please.lol

hes is pretty extreme out back .....i think splitting the difference would be fitting... my dad had  a prostreet gm truck ... it ran 15x12 out back ... lemme tell u it was the scariest shit ever to drive onthe highway ... those meats riding in the ruts would drag the rear of the truck all over back and forth...

photo_zps73cc3c43.jpg

From the inland empire show last night,i would of got more pictures but it was early and i took a couple and put the douche bag Ipad mini away.

looking very nice :thumbup: 

The front needs more lower tho. :P