Lofte's SR 510

510-GUY

Been moving around a lot the last 6 months and it been hard to finish my love and get her back on the road

once again. So i finished my roll cage and the AW11 rack and pinion swap with the 240sx steering column

swap too with 280zx steering arms on the 14mm balljoints, mad steering angle now. i couldn't believe it.

The car is coming but slow :( being a full time college stud is harder then i remember LOL. I got the

new turbo set up on the car now too, GT2860RS all V-Band too. If anyone can help me find some 16x8.5-9-10

and ill need to know the off sets please contacted me. So i just need to do the body work and paint the car now

I'm waiting for spring brake to do this so I'm not stressed doing it, want to make it look good the first time hahaha

So tell me what you think so far, I have done all the work to this car too so feel free to ask any questions or even

if you would like something custom made for your DIME!!!! The names Ryan

RyansiPhone4s132.jpg

RyansiPhone4s131.jpg

RyansiPhone4s130.jpg

th_RyansiPhone4s122.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing is straight up a BEAST 326hp 318trq at 18lbs the turbo setup and

the 550-750cc KA cut injectors with a Apexi Power FC and it could up higher

thats the crazy part, the top seting tho is the high seting

I never use, not fun when u cant get traction in 1,2 and 3 and still will brake

4th lol, I run it at 275hp and 268trq and its still a lot, but fun as hell!

JK... that V-Band turbo manifold is gorgeous.

I have the hook up on these manifold too by the way, if people want hit me up????

I have tones of spare parts too!

You should clean up that bay!

I'm in the middle of making the OG baller full engine and chassis wiring harness, all plug and play

setup! its being a plan right now and I haven't had a lot of time and I'm making 3 of them

right now too lol! These Harnesses will be for sale in the future too!

I love in your video you just watch the coolant spill out on the floor I was thinking NOOOOOOOoOO! The things sounds great and looks great congrats on a spiffy build.

Lol ya I laughed too, I have to bring it up to temp for the thermostat to open lol and then fill. But I got excited and had to take a vid :)

Insane looking car! I see alot of oregon cars doing crazy things lately. Us cali guys need to step it up! Im interested in your complete steering hacks if you would be interested in duplicating it.

Thanks everyone for all the Dope comments! I would duplicate my steering set up, been thinking about building them and selling the swap! It's so nice to have rack & pinion now, wow straight up night and day difference in the smoothes and the angle I got! No bump steer either! If u want a setup like this ill need to know what motor u are running/ front suspension struts and steering arms, and how low is your dime! There is a little fab/work on your end if I don't have the car but easy! If you are interest in my swaps, Shoot me a private message!!!