Adavn BRX rims on a 210

Lonestar

Hey all, I've just snagged some advan BRX rims and was just wondering what is your view on them, love me, hate em, I think they look cool as hell and would great on my 210.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9691 here's a link at the NJC forums about them. The one's I've found don't have the red on them and are fully polished. Let me know.

:lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistubishi Lancer. ;)

And I think they'd be cool. They look good on square cars, and never seen them on a 210. Do it. :cool:

Roger that. :cool: They are 14's so size tire do I wanna start looking for?

Oh yeah! I was thinking of maybe having the center part of them painted gloss black but I'm not sure yet.

Personally, black makes the centers kind of "disappear". If you want something funky, don't hide it. :cool:

If I was going to paint the centers, I'd go red like most of the other versions of these wheels. But I wouldn't paint them. ;)

Personally, black makes the centers kind of "disappear". If you want something funky, don't hide it. :cool:

If I was going to paint the centers, I'd go red like most of the other versions of these wheels. But I wouldn't paint them. ;)

Not the half round circles, the sunk in rectangle part round the bolt holes.

FWIW, I have a very low mileage (90-95% tread left) set of BFG Radial T/As in a 185/60-14 size with nothing to put them on. :cool:

Hook me up! :cool: Yes, I will paint the center's black and leave the face polish, should sweet on my 210! Now I just have figure our where I can find some center caps for them. Hmm... :hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't suppose there's any chance that grill is for sale?!? :blink:

LOL, I should have figured you'd be looking for that grill. I dunno if it will be or not, I got ripped off from a guy on JNC forums when I bought it. Two of it's tabs got busted while in shipping and it looks like someone took a screwdriver to it and tried to scrape all the paint off of it. Been dabating on rather I should fix tabs, sandblast it and paint it soild black.