1971 DATSUN 510

1971 DATSUN 510 4 DR.

SR20DE 5SPD STOCK COMPUTER. 280ZX BRAKES,COIL OVERS,CAMBER PLATES,CROSS DRILLED ROTORS, BRADES LINES. 240SX REAR DISC BRAKES,CENTER PARKING BRAKE, NEW TIRE RODS INNER/OUTTER. FLIPPED X- MEMBER AND CENTER LINK, LSD 3.70 SUBARU, CV AXLES, SLOTTED REAR X-MEMBER,NEW U-JOINTS IN DRIVE SHAFT, NEW TRANS MOUNT,NEW BUSHINGS,NEW WHEEL BEARINGS FRONT AND REAR. 2" EXHAUST, INTANK FUEL PUMP, NEW 5 WAY ADJUSTABLE TOKICO IN FRONT, BLUE REAR SHOCKS, MOMO WHEEL,TEMP GAUGE, TACH. NEW DASH PAD,NEW DRIVER SEAT CORBEAU CLUBMAN, NEW BLACK CARPET, BROWN INTERIOR. 3" WHEEL STUDS ALL THE WAY AROUND. 14X7 PANASPORTS WITH SPARE (5) 195-60-14 FALKEN ZIEX TIRES NEW, SSS GRILL, GL TAIL LIGHTS, PERSONAL PLATES, EURO FRONT TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS, NEW WINDSHIELD AND WEATHERSTRIP. CAR LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO CALIF. HAVE OVER $7000 INTO CAR. JUST LOST MY JOB AND HAVE TO SELL IT...$6000 OR BEST.

NOTE: STILL NEEDS SR20 SWAY BAR, REAR COIL OVERS AND REGISTRATION OF $400---NON OPP RIGHT NOW.

IM SURE I FORGOT OTHER NEW STUFF.

rear.jpg

IMG_20120114_131507.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin the looks of this dime. Great stance. Sorry about the job, hopefully you will get another before it sells so you can keep it! Lots of work in here. GLWS.

Hi there, I fixed your photos. There were two things wrong with them, but really simple. After http you need a colon ':' that was missing. Like http://

Also your images had an extra set of image tags '' at the beginning and end. The photo button here ads a set of tags. So if you copy the link from photobucket that starts with it doubles them up. In simpler terms, if you copy the link at photobucket that starts with just paste it right in with your text w/o using the button.

Again GLWS!

You have to be f'ing kidding me :blink:

Thats kind of what I was thinking.. He has either found something really nice or knocked the ol lady up again and no more 510's.... Hes owned a 510 for as long as I've known him... thats like 15yrs....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.