Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wow... almost forgot this thread existed haha. Thanks Devious! Winter plans have been put mostly on hold due to funds, but I do still have some items waiting to go on once money starts flowing again. My live-in girlfriend goes in for an interview with our apartment bulding for a full time postion. Whats cool is that if she gets the job she will be making a real paycheck and theres a rent credit to pay for a large portion of the rent. 

That will free up a shit-load of funds for projects and stuff. Anyway, here are some parts that I have sitting in the living room. 

8362047479_150d6fbfc3_z.jpg

8362047891_e75a493612_z.jpg

8362048111_cf015b00ab_z.jpg

Thanks... there still a few items not in pictures. Still have those bike carbs ready to go on and I picked up these too:

8419539042_e308b84092_z.jpg

Its been a really tough time lately for my household. TL;DR Money has been terribly tight due to reduced ours at my work because of broken equipement and my girlfriends pulling double digit paychecks because her work is hemorrhaging money. 

Anyway, with the girl working full time with full benefits and a rent credit, that alone would be amazing. Im thinking of starting school here soon so the Navy will pay me more than Im making now working, just to go to school. Im hoping things turn around soon. 

Picking up two new sets of rims in the next couple days and hopefully some of the parts stash will get installed. 

FYI it's hard everywhere right now..... This winter has been one of the scariest business wise.... It was slower then usually then half way thru December till now everyone has disappeared in every industry....it's kinda Erie if u ask me but more unsettling then anything..... I hope it picks up for everyone soon....elispoids nice , where did u score those

Oh and I just found out my wife has a trip to Africa to do some volunteer nursing and the airfare is due feb 1.... So i gotta find 1500 bux in the couch..... Or it will be a busy week a the sperm and blood bank here in Olympia .....lol

• Like 1

Yeah Ive heard its been a little slow for some of the friends that own businesses. I snagged the lights and already modded brackets from a member here. They are plug and play... all the work to fit them is already done, just have to install. 

I've been wanting to get a set of those lenses with the backup lamp in the center. What are those off of and how hard are they to find?

They go to the JDM/Mexi taillights. They look similar to GL lights as they have plastic bezels and a plastic center garnish. They're pretty rare, but not impossible to find.

Youre welcome for tell you what they were. Haha

That was when I first got into Datsuns... Im pretty sure me passing the Mexi deal onto you trumps you passing the name of the taillights onto me. But I did appreciate the knowledge. Knowledge is pow-wah!!!!

Took a small trip to the grocery store today in Minty... got the sexy eye from a cute blonde in the parking lot. As I was coming back to the car with my groceries, she was admiring the car and as I stepped up to get into the car she smiled and gave me the "fuck me" eyes. Then we parted ways...