In need

I have recently picked up a 73 Datsun 620 shorty for 600 runnin with clean title n need a few odds n ends to get er wher I can start body work..... I'm in need of a 3 stage push pull light switch with the plug for the harness, possibly a gauge cluster... The rest is good but for the body I'm in need of a hood,grill, and tailgate I've got the front bumper up for grabs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a truck im parting out, i know i still have the gauge cluster and a few odds and ends

I would be very interested in the cluster and if you have the three stage push pull light switch and wipers switch that would make my day.... Also if you have decent seals for the windows and doors the would also make me a happy. Camper

ive got a truck im parting out, i know i still have the gauge cluster and a few odds and ends

I'd be interested in you're gauge cluster if you still have it... Hopefully for a 73? And if its possible a wiring harness for under the dash part only... It in plugs from the firewall area

just so every one is on the same page, 620's had several wiring harness changes through out the years, 73 i believe is a loner year. switches from later trucks may not be plug and play.

Correct the 73 has a different wiring kit ... Headlight switch and plug going too the dimmer and wiper switch along with the gauge cluster has klm with mph n the 73 has mph only from what I've been learning...

just so every one is on the same page, 620's had several wiring harness changes through out the years, 73 i believe is a loner year. switches from later trucks may not be plug and play.

I test all the headlight switches I sell on my '72 before I ship them out. Even the fiber optics '79 switches work on my '72. The HL switches work for all years, though they have differences. Before I sold this truck, I put a switch from a 78 in it. To the OP, there aint nothin wrong w/ that switch mang, I would look elsewhere in the circuit. That thing was in pristine condition when I installed it...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.