tacoma monthly meet at the graffiti garage.

78silvia200sx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thread about this same meet up has a reply in it saying noon......

The Tacoma meets will be on the 2nd Saturday each month at noon so we can have more people show up. So that means the next one in Feb. Will be on the 18th if I'm not mistaken.

The other thread about this same meet up has a reply in it saying noon......

I think the OP should post a link to this thread and ask that one be closed , IMO it seems to be causing confusion .

...AND im hoping to make it also and make it a whole weekend-a Datsun driving..and meet-en

Guest Rick-rat

As of right now, I plan to show up with my wife and Paco, she will not let me come alone at this time. but thats o.k. she will keep me out of trouble andbe there in case I need some help. Looking forward to seeing you all there, we will be there between 11:00 and noon. This will be the first real drive for my Datsun since Dec 13, 2011

As of right now, I plan to show up with my wife and Paco, she will not let me come alone at this time. but thats o.k. she will keep me out of trouble andbe there in case I need some help. Looking forward to seeing you all there, we will be there between 11:00 and noon. This will be the first real drive for my Datsun since Dec 13, 2011

Rite on Ricky :D We will roll by your house about 11ish. Or meet @ Target parking lot?

Guest Rick-rat

No, not a short leash, due to the medical stuff I have been going through this is the first time my wife will let me drive on any major roads and she wants to come to be sure I can handle it, or in case I can't. She cares and likes to come as long as it is not too far from home

So when going north we get off on the Tacoma mall exit and follow it to the downtown exit ....Right??

.... It says exit 133 but only 132 is shown on google maps,.

We missed the down town exit going to high school football at the dome,a while back ,because they moved it further south on the freeway..

Help yer southern brothers out YO..