WTB: l20b intake maifold for a downdraft webber

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All stock L20B intakes work with a downdraft weber. There are no specialty manifolds. You either use an adapter plate (weber sells them) or machine your manifold for the weber bolt pattern.

The one on the right is for an L20B:

820.jpg

good to know :D

I has specialty intake manifold. Its called an Offenhauser intake, no adapter required. But sadly mine is not for sale.

Happy hunting!

tempt me and then take it away! :P

still looking for a downdraft intake

Soooo, it seams no one made a weber mani, but offy and cannon both made the 2brl holley manifolds, and if tge jegs sight is right a weber bolts right to it.... Still hard to find but might open up a search you hadnt thought of yet, glwf

Seems like several people have one(myself included), but nowone is willing to sell. Are these things sacred? scarce? obsolete? I've had my Cannon for almost 30yrs.Haven't used it for 15. Bought it from a now deceased friend who got me into Datsuns. Good luck with your search for the Holy grail.... I mean manifold.

Guest kamakazi620

at this point id take a regular intake mani and ill use an adapter

I have a L20B separate intake you'll need to make a delete plate for the egr crap,pm me..........

I have a pre-fog factory intake manifold if your interested. PM me if you want pics. or more info.

Fuzz Hello I am one of the lucky ones I do have a Offy intake with a 32=36 weber -and yes ti does run like abat out of hell and of cousre not for sale but I have what they tell me is a 38-38 and that it is to big for a stock >L16 and then I do have a looks like a 1600 intkake manifold somebody tried to polish-let me know

Guest kamakazi620

I have a pre-fog factory intake manifold if your interested. PM me if you want pics. or more info.

Fuzz

I think he wants the bigger runner L20B separate intake,the non smog L16/l18 ones have smaller runners/ports. The ideal manifold he's looking for is the offenhauser for weber 2brl

I think he wants the bigger runner L20B separate intake,the non smog L16/l18 ones have smaller runners/ports. The ideal manifold he's looking for is the offenhauser for weber 2brl

I got a extra L20 one also, but it has all of the emission crap taken off of it. Didn't realize there was that much difference in the runner size, learn something everyday. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.