1978 620 single cab in PDX

I know nothing about it beyond the photo in the link. Looks rusty but complete. Speaking from experience with this auction I would guess it will go for around $500 -- maybe more, maybe less. You will be bidding against mainly scrap and wrecking yard buyers (and random tweakers).

http://www.sergeantstowing.com/content/auction.php

14.jpg

Mods, I know price is mandatory and auction type ads are prohibited. I hope this is an exception. If not, feel free to lock or delete the post. I just hate to see one go to scrap.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you buy it or not get some pics and some details. If by chance it goes to a yard let us know where it went. There's usually about a 7-10 day delay from the auction to the yard due to transporting and processing. IIRC bidder #5 is PicknPull. You'll catch on pretty quick.

well I bought yellow datsun extra long box truck today. That had to be the most expensive datsun pickup fender ever bought! actually not a bad truck I drove it home l20b with five speed and weber carb. I dont know what Im going to do with it yet. Whats the going rate for a good l20 and five speed?

Why part it out if it runs and drives ..change parts onto yours and hang your crappy parts on truck then resale at a small profit to someone that needs a beater driver..

thats what I think Ill do I purchased a kingcab from a guy awhile back that I need to go get so I need a couple parts between the two. The dash on the kingcab and the fender on the one from today I paid more than I should have 500 bucks plus 10% to seargents so 550 bucks out the door The clutch feels pretty weak but the motor feels great The truck came from someone that got pulled over and towed for whatever reason. The alternator looks new stereo works good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.