any one know anything about hondas?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

All I know is that vtak is like nawzzzz, that's why all the ricers flock to it, what happens is one of the rocker arms locks onto the other and follows the bigger cam lobe which opens the valves moar resulting in moar air

And the ECU advances the timing and tells injectors to Shoot MOAR FUEL!!!! hahahahaha!!!! And they "flock" to it Cuz it WORKS!! How else can you have 210hp and get 35 MPGs???

he got a new vehicle, and the alternator is out in this, and he doesnt want to fix it and wants it gone. he said it runs and drives fine though

"ran good when the motor pulled", "checks in the mail", "don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth" At the very least get out and drive that thing and decide for yourself. If it can't be driven for whatever reason (alternator?) RUN AWAY!!!

Kami seems to be the Honduh guru here.

Deleting is cheating.

And the ECU advances the timing and tells injectors to Shoot MOAR FUEL!!!! hahahahaha!!!! And they "flock" to it Cuz it WORKS!! How else can you have 210hp and get 35 MPGs???

You're crazy olllzzzz :lol:

How else? Get 210 horses to pull a car and feed em every 35 miles :P

Guest kamakazi620

well yea i will do a good look over when i get there, but was wondering if it was even worth the time and gas

It should run and drive fine (if battery is good/charged) if it dosen't then Meh, find a stock one

Mismatched engine to the car?!? Red flag right there...anything you need for the engine is going to be more problematic than anything you'll need for the rest of the car. You can't take it to the Honda dealer if it gets to be beyond your skills. I have an '88 same model, get 40mpg...had it eight years and it's a solid little car; 2nd owner...clocking in at just under 200,000. How's that transmission marriage? And even the backpressure from the exhaust system? Lots to think about...unless you know someone you can sell whatever engine is in it...ask him who worked on the car

Mismatched engine to the car?!? Red flag right there...anything you need for the engine is going to be more problematic than anything you'll need for the rest of the car. You can't take it to the Honda dealer if it gets to be beyond your skills. I have an '88 same model, get 40mpg...had it eight years and it's a solid little car; 2nd owner...clocking in at just under 200,000. How's that transmission marriage? And even the backpressure from the exhaust system? Lots to think about...unless you know someone you can sell whatever engine is in it...ask him who worked on the car

tranny's fine, bolts up perfect to the car. also these are common motors. and what about exhaust back pressure? i guess i dont understand what your trying to say here.... none of which matters anyways. got anything helpful to say thats going to get me in the rught direction as to how i can make this reliable? no? didnt think so

all im asking is how hard is it to get this vtek working

Fit a toggle switch on the dash. Run out the two wires + ground & power. That's how hard it is. Or you could change the ECU and harness if you want automatic operation.

Find the original owner so you can ask him why it was done incorrectly. And ask him what else he did wrong, so you won't get any suprises. After all, for $1000 you can't expect a reliable car.

Guest kamakazi620

i think i can even get it for 600 with out the 17 inch rims! and kami said the toggle switch will only engage the vtek, not the increased flow of injectors

Yeah it will ONLY engage the Solinoid and run it on the "Race" lobs it WILL not advance the timing or increase the fuel output of injectors!!!!! :lol: :lol: I'm LOLing So hard right NOW You datsun guys trying to talk honda!!! hahahahahaha!!!!

hey now mike, its not my fault. a lot of people like to comment, with no helpful knowledge, if you want you can delete this whole thing, i finally got my answeres..... i wish things were still the same on ratsun.....

I find it interesting that you asked for peoples opinions then knock them for it.

Guest kamakazi620

Oh so a datsun with a L20 swap is garbage too than!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!! Sorry mang the D series honda are the same except some are 1.5s and some are 1.6s later versions have Vtec (like a peanut head with an l20 cam )

Guest kamakazi620

I find it interesting that you asked for peoples opinions then knock them for it.

And when opinions STINK like "I hate Honduh!!! And i dont know what the fuck i'm talking about" smart ass comments and ? get smartass replies!!! :lol:

did not ask them for opinions about the car, asked them pinions about how to fix the car. completely different... and once again, theres another post that did not need to be added to this cluttered thread. thanks for your non constructive input

Guest kamakazi620

Yep. You want to engage the Vtek just a switch. If you want to do it right, do the harness & ECU mods.

Yes, Datsun guys choose not to talk the Hondai talk. Do you not recognize Ricer humor?

hahahahahahaha!!!!! you got me MAN!!!!! didnt realize the sarcasm till.................