510 heater core, single SU manifold, suspension parts, wagon hatch handle and more

*updated list...if it's not on here, it's been sold. Thanks!

Homemade manifold (I didn't make it) for an L-series to a single 4-bolt SU. Can you use it? If so it's yours for $20.

6657478111_cb5eac9338_z.jpg

510 tension rods. Straight. Yours for $10

6657484885_be6b3dae46_z.jpg

510 heater core. valve needs a rebuild (look up the heater valve rebuild in the how-to, works like a charm) I'm tempted to rebuild this whole setup and sell it for a lot more than the $20 I'm asking for as is!

6657486809_3c4c04f53b_z.jpg

I'll be listing more stuff as I go cleaning up my garage. All items are located in Redondo Beach, CA. I'm willing to ship items (note items are plus shipping charges) I use Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. First come, first serve, my friends...meaning whoever paypals or shows up first gets the goods :) I appreciate your prompt communication and payment after a deal has been made.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of you are requesting the same parts through here and PMs... Anyone who's claimed something and got a confirmation, please pay by tonight (Sunday). Otherwise I need to move on to the next person in line. Thanks for following through! :)

I'll be replying to all other PMs this morning.

• Like 1

Thanks fisch!

Just want to see these parts find their way onto Datsuns instead of sitting in my garage.

All PM's responded to with shipping quotes.

With all the inquiries coming in, priority is given to whoever can pay right away! ;)

So I can assume that the guy from san diego got there before I paid for the items 'swe talked about through PM's? Even though you gave me until Monday I paid about 20 min ago and you won't accept it.....wtf? Dissapointed.

A lot of you are requesting the same parts through here and PMs... Anyone who's claimed something and got a confirmation, please pay by tonight (Sunday). Otherwise I need to move on to the next person in line. Thanks for following through! :)

I'll be replying to all other PMs this morning.

grille, eyebrows, hood and wavy grille trim sold.

Thanks everyone for the interest on those parts.

Shagy, I'm sorry things didn't work out and have already apologized to you. I really need to keep things simple on my end. We've already discussed this on PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.