Skib meets the Impaler

I play all of em

Here is something I was working on. I'm playing all the instruments, only made a video of when I'm drumming

http://youtu.be/uNWlYWVh1Bw

And here is my metal/jazz/latin fusion two piece band Look What Eye Can Do. We are both jazz trained music dweebs, songs called "gary oldman is the man"

http://youtu.be/bsKYwY9f800

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Ah.. when he said "my friend" i thought he was refering to the lock.. :lol: Gotcha.. :thumbup:

If you rook closely you can see my dog and homeboys hat that reads "Mustache rides 5 cents" He aint gots no stache YO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Like kaitlin said you look whole now haha.

realisticaly the new generation is getting older and starting lobes between 6 and 0 is commonplace. Like I do a few sets a day everyday. Between all 8 of our piercing studios I can't even concieve of how many we do. Hell have you been to eugene oregon?

Now we need to start on your beard....

I think shit like that is a right of passage, same goes for neck and hand tattoos ect.

lol I wasnt even thinking about doing it,

Zack informed me I was going to get stabbed when I got there and picked all the sizes and jewelry :lol:

:rofl: I didnt even think about it until like an hour later while I was still driving back home.

Guest kamakazi620

Like kaitlin said you look whole now haha.

realisticaly the new generation is getting older and starting lobes between 6 and 0 is commonplace. Like I do a few sets a day everyday. Between all 8 of our piercing studios I can't even concieve of how many we do. Hell have you been to eugene oregon?

He cant grow no beard YO!!!!!! I can a goatie but thats SOO 90s!!! haha

Guest kamakazi620

+1 for giving my girl the idea to watch married with children clips! :lol:

Should be -1 cuz i dont like Green!!!!!!!!!! My G/F does tho!!!!!!!! hahahaha I'm a punk shes a hippie!!

Oh fuck that! Those needles look like the coring rods my uncle uses for taking tree core samples!

I get hit with 14 and 12 gauge needles when I donate blood, that's all the extra holes I need, plus my profession would most likely excommunicate me. But game on for those who can fit them into their lives. I'm not big on gauging the ears, because, ZTI, you're right, a lot of these little hipster scene kid nit wits are going to hit their mid 20's soon and realize "Oh shit, I have huge holes in my head and can't get a job in XYZ profession."

Skib, how big are you going to go?

No beard on me yet, but when I hit 40 it was time to grow the epic stache. Man it is a lot of work though. Like an ever growing sculpture.

MeMiddleFinger.jpg

7f9b3d47-47ed-490f-b2c4-e5bf31e827de.jpg

It's always surprised me how the Epic 'Stache and the Rape Stache are so similar, but are two entirely different beasts. I'm thinking it has to do with total package presentation. The 'Stache is a focused reflection of your inner being; a... hairy window into the soul, if you will. It doesn't matter what kind of clothes or persona you try to drape yourself in, the 'Stache will always reveal who you really are.

Supply and demand!

I will have to find how many ratsuners have stretched ears. The company is local but big time and would have a minimum....but worth checking out

You need to get one of the glass blowers to make some Ratsun plugs! That would be sick!

That's a great stache! We have a section of my beard team for staches. A good stache is just as legit, and that's a pretty epic one.

And I don't even pretend like mine isn't high maintenance!

No beard on me yet, but when I hit 40 it was time to grow the epic stache. Man it is a lot of work though. Like an ever growing sculpture.

MeMiddleFinger.jpg