datsun/nissan swapmeet n carshow

Datsloco

Just to let everyone know to mark their calendars now my friends and i will be throwing another datsun swapmeet/car show may 19th 2012. 460 west larch rd tracy ca 95304 starts @ 8am ends whenever. There will be all sorts of parts forsale from stock to performance, new and used there will even be some datsuns forsale. Bring your datsuns and family. We will have our traditional BBQ. You can come for fun or to sell some of those old datsun parts you have no need for but please do not bring food to sell. Food n drink is not allowed for selling. No fee for entrance or selling. For more info you can call or text me @ 209-298-5130. Geno aka datsloco. Rip Dave you will be missed. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your fam.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know to mark their calendars now my friends and i will be throwing another datsun swapmeet/car show may 19th 2012. 460 west larch rd tracy ca 95304 starts @ 8am ends whenever. There will be all sorts of parts forsale from stock to performance, new and used there will even be some datsuns forsale. Bring your datsuns and family. We will have our traditional BBQ. You can come for fun or to sell some of those old datsun parts you have no need for but please do not bring food to sell. Food n drink is not allowed for selling. No fee for entrance or selling. For more info you can call or text me @ 209-298-5130. Geno aka datsloco. Rip Dave you will be missed. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your fam.

Sounds great I now have to get mine running to .. rebuilding the engine to get my 1200 going .. work in progress ..thanks for the heads up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will be there parts in trailer and the 68 kool blue

Call with any special parts requests as I cant bring it all

916 729 7203 Thanks Randy

1200 coupe parts

240 260 280 z parts

280zx parts

some 510 parts

and some 81 210 4 door sedan parts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is going on in Manteca now? Why?

http://sfbay.craigsl...2902807063.html

change of location by Gino the guy who puts the show on

it will still be a great show

this show is awesome no matter where it is held

nice cars great people and good selection of parts

Disco Bay to Manteca is a Hop, Skip, not even a Jump away... When your that close, it is almost a written law that you show up... lulz

I wouldn't have to get on the freeway for Tracy though, that's the problem with Manteca.

Still iffy on taking the Z on the freeway. So if I do go I'll probably leave my Z at home. sad.gif