Coming up to San jose next Tuesday.

Next Tuesday I'll be flying up to San jose [cali.] to meet up with Mario [71 dimer] / pick up my wagon & was wondering how many Ratsun guys are up in that area? Ive already dedicated my time to help Mario work on a few projects he has going on but it would be kool to maybe meet a few of you guys while im up there. Ill be heading back to San diego sometime before noon on Wed. & may have time to meet up with anybody thats on my route back. Ill probably be coming down the 5 south but may take the 101 or a period, not sure yet. PM me if you guys want my cell #, ill have both my digital cameras & plenty of pics will be taken :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PCD...have Mario give me a call and we all can get together for a beer or dinner, I will let Brandon (Fineline) know maybe he will be able to make it too

Clayton

PCD...have Mario give me a call and we all can get together for a beer or dinner, I will let Brandon (Fineline) know maybe he will be able to make it too

Clayton

Clay, yeah he's gonna help me get my 521 back up to starting (and staying on)...hopefully. I'm taking the day off to pick Mark up at the airport, then in the morning we're work on my truck and maybe 510. If we finish early we may hit up some yards around here or whatever Mark feels like doing.

Later in the afternoon (around 5pm ish) I'll be taking him to Santa Cruz to get the wagon. After that I'm sure he'll be in hog heaven with his wagon.

We can meet up at my place after 6:30pm and BBQ something up if you want. Let me know, safeway or lucky's is nearby we can grab something to eat/drink. Hell I can take the grill outside and we can cook/eat and wrench/talk Datsun non-stop! :P

I'll call you tonight to touch base. I know Mark would love to see your wagon to bounce ideas off you.

P.S. I'm located in Sunnyvale about 1 mile off 101 on Mathilda Ave if anyone up here is intersted in meeting up.

Hit me up on sobaycraigslister@gmail.com and I'll give you my address/number

Well my plane arrives in San jose about 8-8.30 am & ill be with Mario all day. My cell is 619-723-6235 if anybody needs to hook up. This may be like a mini Ratsun BBQ afterall :D

Oh crap...I don't know if I got that much food in the fridge :P

LOL...that would be pretty cool though. There's a parking lot behind my building that can hold about 12 car that's always empty so we'll all be in the same spot. :)

Hit Mark's cell phone up for address/directions!!!

Ok i returned back from San jose late last night after a long drive!! The car ran like a dream w/ no issues & i got really good mileage too. Let me 1st say a HUGE thanks to Mario & his future wife for letting me stay @ thier house & feeding me as well [bacon rules] ! This whole arraingement would not have been possible without his help . I also got to meet Fineline [brandon] & Clayton [69 fj wagon] & hector [ not on the forum yet]. One of the highlights was a test drive in Brandon's turbo 620....

th_Finelinetestdrivemovie.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

& the man !

DSC00727.jpg

brandon, clayton & mario...

DSC00730.jpg

Datsun time & marios house...

DSC00747.jpg

mario & hector's 510's...

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

whos that guy by the tire?

DSC00743.jpg

clean int.

DSC00744.jpg

& motor...

DSC00745.jpg

& when i got back to So cal i was able to visit w/ Guy [fontana 620] & talk trucks for awhile....

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg