1975 Datsun 710 for sell

I'm selling my 1975 Datsun 710 for $350 firm the car starts but doesn't hold charge i checked the alternator and it works i believe its a wiring problem. Also i have most of the body trims and side marker lights. i dont have the time or money to invest in this car i need to sell it before they tow the car. When i bought the car the owner did not had the title so i believe it needs to go through state patrol. if intrested Email me at andiod78z@gmail.com

Located in Washington

155310_180007372015142_100000176406574_688491_2234208_n.jpg

mail3.jpg

mail.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...by New York standards, it's "rust free!"

Actually, the trunk lid might need some patching, but the rest looks like surface stuff. Though the mossy stuff between the taillights makes it look like the car sat outside for a while.

It's my favorite color combination - I hope it finds a good home!

Oh come on.. that's not rust.

Your 710 is totally outnumbered by B210s! You need to start evening out those numbers.

Gotta get it before wensday the 21st, tryin to work it out but its not looking so good, some one save it!

thats a great deal, im going way out on a limb here, I only make 1200$ a month so I can only rusk so much and know im going to stay afloat.

That being said, andriod If this is getting hauled off in wendsday ( and I were you) id give it away for free to a real datsun guy before I let it get scrapped (and not get anything).

Your not me I know , but I realy would.

I vote let ratsun have it.

But im a douche bag, maybe my point of view is skewed.

• Like 2

Hey Banner, are you saying Android is going to send this 710 to a scrap yard if it's not bought by Wensday? *Edit* I retract my drep but I have to say, WHY ANDROID WHY?!? These cars are so hard to find as is and it's so close to Xmas time!!! Could you not wait til the start of the new year and let us peeps get 350? It won't take long to do, I'd be all over it if I weren't in F'ing Teaxs!

worse thrown away, and he refused to sighn a bill of sale, im out, too far away to fir a deal this complex.

and if somthing went down id be all " oh officer I swear this kid named andriod sold it to me" I just got my record expunged im not tryin to get another