Not again..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Jetta had a recall on the brake light switch. Sometime you couldnt get the car out of park. It would be kinda funny going down the road and either seeing people get really close to you and then brake or give you 4 times the car length. But even with the 6 months of sporadic brake lights, I never got rear ended. The switch was replaced.

Honestly Grey/Silver cars are the hardest to see.

O owned my silver altima se-r for 4 years and never got rear ended, i got backed into but the guy just threw his car into reverse for a pedestrian. Weve owned this car since new, and only since this year have we started having issues with people hitting the car. Just seems people are talking on their cells more adn trying to hide it and just not paying attention.

I like your thinking also. :lol: you should "do it". :w00t:

wait, let izzo do it. :thumbup:

ollz ,,, we'll let izzo do eeeeettttttttt fo sho ! :lol:

Being in car accidents with elderly folk ,,, is a weird feeling ,,, can't describe ,,, :blink: ,,,, wouldn't you say ?

With my overwhelming RAGE i was expereincing i had to be nice to her, because she was old, i even got her info and called her insurance, and once they got her statment i left her drive off while i finished up there, only to see her almost cause another accident with a line full of traffic.

Getting hit by a old person you just dont know what to do, i had said the next person to hit the car i was going to kick their freaking ass...just figures its a lil old lady.

I know the bikes use a lil sequencer like device, goign to check around on ebay, come up with something for wiring into the third brakelight and merging into the current system. I just want it to be able to go hey, pay attention to me dipshit, im about to stop.

LED Break Lights, $20.00 at O'Reilly for a set. Them suckers are so bright when the break is on I can use them to back up the car. If the person does not see at that point then they really need to get off the road. With that said, see a chiropractor. Can run up to 7k in adjustments over a 3 month period to get everything right in your back, but the Insurance company should have to pay for it.

You can check the laws in your state but here in Arizona previous accidents cannot be taken into account when determining compensation for a collision. If that sort of Law exist in your state then whatever it takes for the Chiropractor to restore flexibility to your back her Insurance must cover. Not sure how the fused back will fit into it though.

Might even be a good idea to see an accident lawyer.

Hmm. 175 lumens does sound weak even at 350 mah for having 3 individual LEDs per chip. I do know these are ridiculously bright if you over drive them to 700 mah.

Technically mine is 4 diodes. I got it from LEDsupply, CREE MCE, which are the most efficient LEDs, or were 2 years ago. I think they were first to achieve more than 1 lumen per mA, or maybe it was 1000 lumen @ 1A (which I know looks to be the same, but as you go up in amperage you start dropping off the lumens, it is not a 1:1 ratio).

I have had people comment that they thought I was a motorcycle. haha. It is blinding as F, close your eyes and you still get dots in your vision.

I am using Arctic Silver 2 part epoxy on my light, and it needs it. It is ok to run without a heatsink on a bike as you have windflow, but as a flashlight it will melt things. I accidentally turned it on in my room on the carpet for like 20 minutes. Came back and smelt burning, yep it melted some carpet. I think a heatsink for a RC car motor will be in my future.