i need some help locating someone

i posted on here over 9 months ago that i was looking for some 521 parts. i was contacted by donald boger(bugeye) and said he had some parts for sale. we talked about the parts and decided on prices....i sent him the money with shipping and now its been over six months. he will not return my phone calls and or texts. right now im out over 250 dollars!!!

if anyone knows DONALD BOGER AKA BUGEYE please help me out..... i just want my money back.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, but have you tried calling from a different number (possibly even an out of state number) that he may pick up since he wouldn't recognize it as yours? It's worked for my husband before, using my cell which has a WA number, vs his CA cell number.

(209) 623-7584 is a Landline

California (Stockton)

Stockton metro area, San Joaquin County

Reverse phone number look-up info. Anyone local??

well, he must have been using a google voice number or something like that.

i say that because i txted back and forth with him for months about the parts and then nothing.

I've never even seen this Bugeye guy on ratsun, hard to believe he has 800 posts or so. Then again, the OP only has 9 posts. There are always two sides to stories, you know how these things go when everyone jumps on the bandwagon. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, just that there are ways to figure these things out.

For one, did you send a check or money order, or did you send cash? Hopefully you did paypal or something traceable. And if you did, see about getting your money back through those channels. If not, then yes, you need to find him another way.

Second, what parts were you trying to buy from him and how were they being shipped?

I've never even seen this Bugeye guy on ratsun, hard to believe he has 800 posts or so. Then again, the OP only has 9 posts. There are always two sides to stories, you know how these things go when everyone jumps on the bandwagon. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, just that there are ways to figure these things out.

For one, did you send a check or money order, or did you send cash? Hopefully you did paypal or something traceable. And if you did, see about getting your money back through those channels. If not, then yes, you need to find him another way.

Second, what parts were you trying to buy from him and how were they being shipped?

i paid him thru paypal. what i did was send as a gift instead of the otherway. so now if i go back and try to resolve it that way i will get in trouble per their policy.

i ordered a hood, valence, grill, wing window seals, and a rearveiw mirror. since may i have only received the seals and mirror. we sat on the phone and discussed the shipping arrngements. we agreed that shipping thru greyhound would be the wise choice. like i said this has been since may.

i joined this forum to look for some parts for my dad and i and our 521's. i posted that i was looking for parts and donald contacted me and said he had what i needed and was liquidating what he had left. he sent me pics of what he had and we agreed on a price.

i know there are crooks everywhere but i didnt know that in a tight community of datun people that i would find one right off the bat. this transaction has really deterred me from buying anything off of anyone from this forum, because ive been burnt and burnt bad.

i have his address if someone lives in the stockton area and could go by and just see if thats where he lived.

after the excuse after excuse when he was txting back and forth with me, he always said it was boxed up in his dads garage ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...