71 510 fj20 build

jdmdime

they are aluminum.

the springs are tight front and rear

oh yeah also for the rears you need to order some top hats from a dirt track race shop and then they will bolt into teh 510 body

and when yyou pull into some parking lots you will lift a rear tire, its kind of funny

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good info, im going with some afco top hats of ebay... I think it was $30 shipped.. Yeah 3 wheelin is fun. It used to do that when it was running. I got stuck twice. Damn peg legger. I had to open the door and push myself back a bit so I could speed up the driveway... I got a welded r200 now so no more getting stuck...

Yeah... The pix have been up... Their konig rewinds 14x7-9 with a 10mm spacer up front. Zx struts and tein camber plates maxed out all the way negative...

i just scrolled back and saw that, why the 10mm spacer? im just curious, ive been looking at a set of 14x7 -9's and didnt think they'd clear without flares.....

Can you provide a source on your engine isolators?

Their actually mckinney motorsports sr20 polyurethane motor mount bushings.

http://mckinneymotorsports.com/prod_DATSUN+510+SR+SWAP+PARTS

I just found the pieces that were cut out of the rear coilover bodies, and yes 3" were cut out

Great info sinnful. That helps me out alot. So all the material was removed from the very bottom of the coilover body right? I should be doing all this next week.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...