"Peanut" (my NL320) attends her first car show!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks fisch!

DD, I will shoot some shortly. I think there's a couple in my introductory thread as well.

BTW, I dropped her nose about 1" via the TB's the morning of the show for a little 'tude. I like the ride better now, and I think I'll pull the tail down some now (like Mike's).

Man i just love your NL Hitman! Should have taken best in show! Someday I will get my 521 to a show. Bet it will be the only datsun truck there!

That is the best of times dood.............I hit two area shows every year, one at my Son's church..(they are all Hot Rods...chevys, fords, pontiacs, etc..) and Ol Yeller gets the biggest crowds and always the same comments.."dude, when i was in high schioll i had one of those....etc...the other show is a bigger get together for a local High School Band and music dept...same stuff, Hemi Plymouths, 56 chevys, you name it...and again Ol Yeller is again drawing those guys with the same comments........man it is sooooo much fun...