Dual side draft not working?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should do a compression test on that cylinder to make sure its not an engine proplem.

Or you can pull the spark plug, put your finger over the spark plug hole and crank the engine.

if your finger get pushed off that's good if not.

You might have a broken valve.

Let us know?

Guys thx again but I give in and went to shop that I found in garden city LI. Old school guys work on old hot rods. Great guys they check my motor it's in good shape and they sync the side drafts!!! What a Big difference in power!!!! Compare to my downdraft!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! The car is running hard and strong. I'll be selling the old setup if anybody want it? Webbers 32/36 with intake & filter.

I'll be selling the old setup if anybody want it? Webbers 32/36 with intake & filter.

Perhaps an ad in the Datsun Parts For Sale? Include your location and a price. A picture(s) is highly recommended. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/ And include any info such as why it's for sale, when it ran last, how well it ran, if you are willing to box it up and ship or local pick up only and how to make payment. Always add a few bucks for your trouble to box and ship.

I'm from mastic beach LI I grew up their. I also sold my 4th 510 after I drove her from Cali.

She was light blue with License plate 4cornrs.

Just thought I'd trough that out there.

:lol: love the plate. i'm not looking forward to selling her:D

Perhaps an ad in the Datsun Parts For Sale? Include your location and a price. A picture(s) is highly recommended. http://community.rat...e-photo-albums/ And include any info such as why it's for sale, when it ran last, how well it ran, if you are willing to box it up and ship or local pick up only and how to make payment. Always add a few bucks for your trouble to box and ship.

yes i just took some picture will post up soon. THX