FREE Datsun Bluebird 411 Parts

The following parts from my 1967 Datsun 411 SSS Sedan are now free -- I need the space:

-Complete rear end from drum to drum, including leaf springs, with viable bushings

-Driveshaft

-Very clean gas tank with straps (I'm keeping the sender)

Everything is in great shape, if a little dirty. One backing plate is bent, but can be bent back.

PM me if you are interested in any or all. I am located in West Los Angeles, near the 405.

Jesse.

411_drivetrain_rear_end.jpg

411_drivetrain_driveshaft.jpg

411_fuel_gastank_1.jpg

411_fuel_gastank_3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some engine mounts for a 410/411, the whole metal bit that attaches to crossmember and motor, can you assist?

Unfortunately, the only parts I have are the ones shown. Good luck!!

Jesse.

Maybe a ratsunier near by would spend the 10 min. It takes to ship an item.... Anyone? <_<

I'm sorry, but packing and shipping a used gas tank will take more than 10 minutes. Never mind that it is technically illegal.

Moreover, I think I'm allowed to be unenthusiastic about shipping something that I am giving away FOR FREE.

That said, if there someone who wants to come get any of these parts and ship them wherever, I'm happy to help with that.

Best,

Jesse.

• Like 1

I was just putting it there, thinkin someone local would see it and speak up. Ive shipped several honda bike gas tanks, unless it reaks like gas just hand it to the lady at the post office.

Takes like 10 minutes if any ones local and willing speak up.

I wish they were. I worked for fed ex, its only illegal if there is actually gas in it, if its a sealed item with no fluid, its fine. All you have to do is tape a box around it, fill out a form, and send it off,more like 15 minuites. All it gets makred with is a hazerdos/flammable sticker. Sucks was hoping for a spare tank but i guess not. You should put that in your title, NOT willing to ship. It would be safe to probally say the chance of having local 411 owners near you will be rare that will take these items even for free, when ur offering on a forum that has people all over the world....shipping is kind of a norm here so state otherwise.

Alright guys, don't give him hell because he doesn't want to inconvenience himself over something he's already literally handing away. It's understandable.

That said, I hope these parts go to someone who can use them, and not hoard them for a vehicle they don't own. ;)

• Like 2

@Ron1200 - It's true, the traffic's so bad most days it takes a good 5 minutes just to get to the back of my yard!

@All - Thanks for the support. I was a little dismayed to be getting a hard time about not having the time or inclination to ship free parts. At least I learned that shipping used gas tanks apparently is legal. That will likely come in handy as I convert more cars to electric & have additional gas tanks piling up.

Best,

Jesse.

Alright guys, don't give him hell because he doesn't want to inconvenience himself over something he's already literally handing away. It's understandable.

That said, I hope these parts go to someone who can use them, and not hoard them for a vehicle they don't own. ;)

What you mean, i own 1 SSS 411, and about to own a wagon 411.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.