Saddest thing I have ever saw...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i REALLY HATE people that take good cars and destroy them for fun. i personally cant tear a car apart that runs and drives just because its there. people in the dub communities take cars like my passat, running and driving, and destroy them because they can. it pisses me off to no end. oh and instead of parting them after tehy take what they want most just get crushed. cause who would want parts off a car like that.

I must say there is something to be said about ralleying a car and completely destroying it. I have done this to several cars over my lifetime and will do it to several more. The last car I destroyed was a 81 210 auto, with no title. And I did remove good parts after the fact. It is fun to beat on a car on the street, but to see just how mutch off road abuse a car can take in a short amount of time, sweet! The kids in the video didnt do it the way I would, I like to jump them. You must also remember that the car in the video is probibly worthless in the area it is in.

I must say there is something to be said about ralleying a car and completely destroying it. I have done this to several cars over my lifetime and will do it to several more.

oh yeah :drool: good times :D

most of the 510's i owned in the 80's, i drove em till the wheels fell off, actually takes a LONG time and a takes alot of abuse, but they were cheaper to replace then fix then :unsure:

the best was a free 80's toyota corolla, that thing would not die. i think we were able to get it about 15' in the air and launch it ~50' off a MC jump.

rolled it a few times. still got $20 from the JY when we were 'done' and it drove there.