1200 parts needed

goes2fast

I'm hoping some one in the 1200 group can help me find the few parts I still need. I'm in need of a rear bumper with guards, and any of the plastic trim pieces from the cargo area on a coupe. Also I need a left tail light assembly with the amber turn signal lens. Any help would be great, Thanks! :D

Almost forgot, looking for a factory tach also.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just saw this. if you still need more let me know i should have this stuff. I'll have to double check though.

I haven't found anything yet. I bought a cheap tach to use till I find a factory one, it looks like crap, but will have to due for now. The more I drive my 1200, the more I love it. I had a new one in 72, but the only things I remembered, were the great gas millage, and the good looks. It may be the extra power of the 1400, or the 5 speed, but this one is so much fun, I'll never get rid of it.

Thanks for the reply. :D

well i checked on the plastic trim pieces for the coupe and they're broken I forgot how brittle that stuff was. I just left them off and forgot about them in a box out back. After checking on the rest it seems i wont be able to help you out on that either. sorry . I also took off the bumper stops cuz i was missing one.

Got a complete gauge cluster with factory tach in it I'm not gonna use. Make me an offer. john@japanesenostalgiccar.com

Different people have different values for things, as I only need the tach, I would rather you told me what you want for it please. :confused:

P. S. I love your 1200, it's going to be Killer!

I have a few 1200 parts... I've sold my 1200 to Ratdat and engine, headers & 5-speed to Exit64.

Still have:

New, never mounted, front bumper that fits a 71-72. I've been told it may be aftermarket.

New Bprojects stainless headlight doors - curved trim that fits on the fenders on the outside of the headlights (R & L)

New Bprojects stainless braided brake lines (front, back & rear)

New 13 x5 alloy wheels (will include - for free - Mike Klotz brake upgrade adapters with these)

New Nissan hood latch assembly - includes the handle & cable. This part is no longer available from Nissan

Let me know if you are interested.

Ron

I have a few 1200 parts... I've sold my 1200 to Ratdat and engine, headers & 5-speed to Exit64.

Still have:

New, never mounted, front bumper that fits a 71-72. I've been told it may be aftermarket.

New BP Projects stainless headlight doors - curved trim that fits on the fenders on the outside of the headlights (R & L)

New PB Projects stainless braded brakelines (front, back & rear)

New 13 x5 alloy wheels (will include - for free - Mike Klotz brake upgrade adapters with these)

New Nissan hood latch assembly - includes the handle & cable. This part is no longer available from Nissan

Let me know if you are interested.

Ron

PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...