Southrnfresh 2 Event Coverage

Today was pretty epic.

Me and Monkeygirl rolled out to our first (real) legit event. Met up with a few Ratsuners at some interesting times.

The 620 made it 20 minuets down the road before it died. No joke, I thought I was going to have to get it towed. I did open heart surgery on the side of interstate 285 on the Weber to extract a piece of garbage that was stuck in the primary jet. funny enough, Lex broke down in his 810 just up the road and stopped when he saw me with the hood up. Dude scared the shit out of me.

Anyways, here's some pics. PS, Squatches, it was good meeting you, I'll have to talk at you soon about getting that gas tank man.

_DSC0002.jpg

_DSC0006.jpg

_DSC0007.jpg

_DSC0014.jpg

_DSC0019.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

_DSC0022.jpg

_DSC0024.jpg

_DSC0028.jpg

_DSC0030.jpg

_DSC0031.jpg

_DSC0033.jpg

_DSC0034.jpg

_DSC0035.jpg

_DSC0037.jpg

_DSC0039.jpg

_DSC0040.jpg

_DSC0042.jpg

_DSC0044.jpg

_DSC0047.jpg

_DSC0048.jpg

_DSC0049.jpg

_DSC0050.jpg

_DSC0055.jpg

_DSC0060.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was pretty epic.

Me and Monkeygirl rolled out to our first (real) legit event. Met up with a few Ratsuners at some interesting times.

The 620 made it 20 minuets down the road before it died. No joke, I thought I was going to have to get it towed. I did open heart surgery on the side of interstate 285 on the Weber to extract a piece of garbage that was stuck in the primary jet. funny enough, Lex broke down in his 810 just up the road and stopped when he saw me with the hood up. Dude scared the shit out of me.

Anyways, here's some pics. PS, Squatches, it was good meeting you, I'll have to talk at you soon about getting that gas tank man.

_DSC0028-1.jpg

I see that my friend made it in his AE86...id recognize the zebra print anywhere

Did squatches take any of his datsuns? Wish I could have went instead of my friends telling me how good it was lol

I see that my friend made it in his AE86...id recognize the zebra print anywhere

Did squatches take any of his datsuns? Wish I could have went instead of my friends telling me how good it was lol

i told you to drive up lol, and yeah i drove the goon there and the whole crew went. the crown vic with the drift piggy stickers on it is mitchels.

_DSC0097.jpg

• Like 1

i told you to drive up lol, and yeah i drove the goon there and the whole crew went. the crown vic with the drift piggy stickers on it is mitchels.

_DSC0097.jpg

I wish i could have, between writing 2 papers and organic and analytical chemistry i have no time to do anything right now lol so it will be thanksgiving before i come back then christmas

haha Mitchel's sticker is awesome, cant believe he still has the crown vic, did he ever run the rest of his exhaust?

i agree on the mismatched rims, but it prob wouldnt look bad with all of either set of rims. but the bbs in the front give it more of a new/modern car look.

i wont argue with you about the front rims, to each their own . but it does look like thats the look he'll be going for, as he went through the trouble of doing a 5 lug conversion

• 1 month later...